Guerrilla Gold 3 experiences

again1

On 16/04/2016 at 1:59 AM, Eelhelmet said:

Originally the breeder was from Canada

It was a chap called greens originally did them then breeder brad took them over, i bought them for a canadian dollar a seed on 200 seeds that worked out at 40ish pence a seed i still have about a hundred in the fridge.

We followed his grow schedule by planting out a six inch plant at the end of june and they would more or less start to flower straight away making for small plants with large buds all over.

On 16/04/2016 at 1:59 AM, Eelhelmet said:

similar lat to the UK Midlands

same lat but england is  subject to  coastal weather patterns that makes our weather much less predictable than there region of origin.

• Like 4

Just now, Erbman T said:

@Goofy

i indeed.. sounds like an interesting variety.  Yeah phenos, seems like they vary a bit from reading about... so I guess would have to grow a few out to select one to use for a cross .. a longer term idea… but is on my radar.. jus for fun really … 

sounds mega early … August harvest. Jobs a goodun 

Yeah banging but if you put say 30 in a plot it could be 7 that Finish end of August or 0 if you have a plot spare and don’t mind a bit of a mix and a few more visits then crack on but if your after uniform plants I wouldn’t.peace Goohfy.

• Like 2

Open pollinated plants like a lot of people breeders did and still do.peace Goohfy.

Edited by Goohfy
Because

Open pollinated plants like a lot of people breeders did and still do.peace Goohfy.

There was another place people read and look at this kind of thing and there’s some breeders showing photos of open pollinated plants in Denmark nice pics but it’s that Yorkshire mixture thing but each to their own.peace Goohfy.

Yeah more interested in the mould res attributes .. and knowing which version and Pheno is the best for that 

the mould res attribute didn’t get mentioned in the original thread (I say that without reading it again.. but don’t think it was mentioned from what I remember)

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

The indica heavy ones squat small internodes when in veg get her vegging then take plenty of cuts should be the earliest of them I would give them 20 hours light until plant out.peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

Just now, Goohfy said:

The indica heavy ones squat small internodes when in veg get her vegging then take plenty of cuts should be the earliest of them I would give them 20 hours light until plant out.peace Goohfy.

Sounds cool mate , I’m already biting off way more than I can chew strain wise for this season 

cool info tho dude 

please do share some pics if you have some from the past or if you can snap some from coming season … I’d love to see 

Erb’s

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

large.393A19D5-0DE1-45D9-B73F-0B5C9C9A581D.jpeg

large.image.jpgWill do only really just started putting pics up not really my thing but you sound interested.peace Goohfy.

Edited by Goohfy
Cuts
  • Like 2

Then just pot on.peace Goohfy.You don’t have to be as ruff as me I just chuck a load of cuts in a pot and whatever makes it goes out after a couple of tops.

Edited by Goohfy
Being ruff with cuts
  • Like 1

@Goohfy cheers yeah. Nice 1. Am interested. So you’ve started the process you were talking already. Those are seedlings ? They look like cuts from the pic 

nice 

Edited by Erbman T

I grew gg#3 but got poor germination with them. I have grown Danish gold a few times which is a cross of gg#3 and Danish passion. That is easy to grow and finishes start of September. The high is a little trippy mixed with a nice body stone. I really rate it.

Edited by growitandsmokeit
  • Like 3

Not gg3 but  freeze land same shit different plant peace Goohfy. Anyway you know what the process is don’t you?

@growitandsmokeit I saw some pics from your results in the random Guerilla photos section last year. Looked good 

could be another potential one to try a cross with..  

defo good to know strains that finish in the different harvest months.

Whitey Freeze was the earliest photo (semi auto) for me last year,. End of Aug / beginning sept finish 

Edited by Erbman T

@Goohfy get some pics when they ready to harvest please.. would love to see. Also any pics of how you whip with the nettles, to get the technique down. Erb

• Like 1