Biobizz Or Canna Terra Nutes?

ukganjagrower

53 minutes ago, popeye1 said:

I've just been looking to use biobizz, came across this video on youtube which i found quite helpful 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiRKgqMpvBg&vl=en-GB

I have been having issues with cal mag using biobizz ever since they released their new calmag,  I've switched to intense nutrients I've only just made the switch but seen alot of good results using Intense. 

Edited by UKsFinest
Just realized this post is from 2016 lol
  • Like 3

Ive no idea on any other nutrients but this my first ever grow and decided to use biobizz grow and bloom only in Biobizz Lightmix soil (some plant magic granules at potting up too). 

I used some epsom salts at day 21 of veg and day 10 of flower. 

Currently on day 63 of flower

large.IMG_20200826_210434_compress88.jpglarge.IMG_20200826_205602_compress59.jpglarge.IMG_20200826_205747_compress7.jpglarge.IMG_20200826_205732_compress32.jpg

Heres a link to my diary if anyone wants to check it out.. Chop day is Tuesday. 

Disjointed :bong:

Edited by Disjointed
  • Like 13

• 4 months later...
On 27/08/2020 at 0:50 AM, Disjointed said:

Ive no idea on any other nutrients but this my first ever grow and decided to use biobizz grow and bloom only in Biobizz Lightmix soil (some plant magic granules at potting up too). 

I used some epsom salts at day 21 of veg and day 10 of flower. 

Currently on day 63 of flower

large.IMG_20200826_210434_compress88.jpglarge.IMG_20200826_205602_compress59.jpglarge.IMG_20200826_205747_compress7.jpglarge.IMG_20200826_205732_compress32.jpg

Heres a link to my diary if anyone wants to check it out.. Chop day is Tuesday. 

Disjointed :bong:

If that's your first grow you should be proud

• Like 6

3 hours ago, hash72 said:

biobiz now do an organic cal/mag works a treat on my 3rd grow using it

No such thing as cal_mag organic, they are almost all derived from inorganic salts. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, grotbags said:

No such thing as cal_mag organic, they are almost all derived from inorganic salts. 

after reading your post i looked at the bottle, it dont say its organic, i bought it from the organic section of the shop, it w3orks good i will now make sure i flush before chop thank you. i did make some calcium with egg shells but it just sits there because i'm unsure how much i should use how much to dilute.

• 3 weeks later...