Biobizz Or Canna Terra Nutes?

ukganjagrower

Hi Guys.

I usually use Bio-Grow & Bio-Bloom in Canna Terra Pro soil.

I use the canna medium because i have tried both canna and biobizz soil and find that the canna is fluffier, i find that after a while the biobizz compresses like mud.

Anyway, should i just stick to using bio bizz or is cannas line of soil nutes better?

Luke :oldtoker:

• Like 1

As much as I don't like admitting it, the canna range of mediums is probably the best of the bunch. The Bio terra is a food organic alternative it's very much like their pro plus which I also rate very highly I use it for seedlings sometimes and it's fantastic.

• Like 6

As much as I don't like admitting it, the canna range of mediums is probably the best of the bunch. The Bio terra is a food organic alternative it's very much like their pro plus which I also rate very highly I use it for seedlings sometimes and it's fantastic.

Nice one bud :)

Have you ever used biobizz before? Which of the two makes performs better?

I use the Biobizz Range of soils & nutes & never had any probs with it.....but it doesnt contain much Mg as already said by jacks lad ...but this is easy to remedy by adding some dissolved ES in there FEED....From what Biobizz say is that all there liquid nutes are made to suit there particular soil mixs....so i guess using there nutes with there own soil mix would be the best choice....I,ve never used Canna at all so i couldnt really say if its any better...! hope this helps..!

I've used both, and although if used correctly BioBizz isn't too bad, I would choose Canna every time. Using it with my soil and hydro grows at the moment..

GV.

• Like 3

I've only used biobizz to and never had any problems with it. My friend uses canna coco a b in canna coco and it's doing well. I might just carry on with biobizz. If canna performs better I might switch nutes. I might do a side by side using canna and biobizz and see how that plays out

Guest kombatkevin

Only used biobizz but have no complaints the fishmix is excellent.

Just don't drop the bottle .

I have the full set of biobizz nutes but only use fish mix rootjuice and bloom ...the rest is just there take your cash.

maybe try canna on a couple ,we all like to experiment but I wouldn't risk a whole crop trying something new. But if canna works better then make the switch.

• Like 2

Only used biobizz but have no complaints the fishmix is excellent.

Just don't drop the bottle .

I have the full set of biobizz nutes but only use fish mix rootjuice and bloom ...the rest is just there take your cash.

maybe try canna on a couple ,we all like to experiment but I wouldn't risk a whole crop trying something new. But if canna works better then make the switch.

I know what you mean mate, dropped a bottle of bio grow last time and it leaked everywhere.

Does the bio grow not do much then? Is fish mix better for veg?

Grow npk is 4.0-3.0-6.0 and fish mix 5.0-3.0-4.0 so the fish mix has higher nitrogen levels and better for veg whereas the grow has higher potassium in it better for flower, I have been cutting out the fish mix around 3 weeks in and switching to grow, if using Bio Bizz nutes the alg-a-mic (seaweed concentrate) is essential for the other trace elements not present in the grow/bloom IMO.

• Like 2

I started on canna terra range years ago then went organic for a few years,biobizz but recently I've moved back onto canna imo it definitely gives better yields with no deficiencies and a flush isn't too much hassle :)

I started on canna terra range years ago then went organic for a few years,biobizz but recently I've moved back onto canna imo it definitely gives better yields with no deficiencies and a flush isn't too much hassle :)

If I use the normal canna terra not the bio one will I have to ph?

Guest kombatkevin

I know what you mean mate, dropped a bottle of bio grow last time and it leaked everywhere.

Does the bio grow not do much then? Is fish mix better for veg?

I think the fish mix is designed more for outdoors spraying the plants but it also a good soil conditioner .

It will solve slight n deficiencys quickly.

• Like 1

I think the fish mix is designed more for outdoors spraying the plants but it also a good soil conditioner .

It will solve slight n deficiencys quickly.

I never knew it could be used as a veg feed. That's good to know hopefully it performs better than bio grow