The new autos

Goohfy

@911GreenSkell

Looking gorgeous dude ... your Daiquiri Lime's already bigger than mine at 63 days! I'm jealous.

A cracking idea too ... daytime outside, under lights at night ... best of both.

Bud Wiser :oldtoker:

@@Bud Wiser - thanks man...the indoor during the night and outdoor under the sun during the day is a new experiment i am trying out and results are quite impressive so far! This run of autos has went very, very smooth.

Keep a look out for bugs though i think i brought spidermites in with autos that i moved from GH to tent :russian:

That would be my biggest fear absolutely!! When i was doing the night time under lights and daytime under sun all plants were on the same pattern, as in there was no plants staying in the cabinet for any duration other than the night cycle. I'd be very hesitant to do this, if a bunch of plants were planning to stay in the cab permanently.

Good call @Blunt_wit