The new autos

Goohfy

• 1 month later...

Auto frizzies werent tested in the UK but were still released with much herald onto the market,caveat Goohfy,there are better auto and semi auto around for blighty climes than those offered by DP.

Guest swamps

@@DutchPassionTony maybe a small grow n show competition funded by Dp might go a long way in bolstering product confidence in the UK outdoor market?as we are all sure that you have the utmost confidence in your outdoor genetics.

Just a thought, as the dinafem outdoor competition seems to be going down well.

Peace

Swamps

• 3 weeks later...

Though I am not in the UK, I will be testing Daiquiri, Cookies, Brooklyn Sunrise and autoultimate this summer outdoors up here in northern/central cannada.

Though I am not in the UK, I will be testing Daiquiri, Cookies, Brooklyn Sunrise and autoultimate this summer outdoors up here in northern/central cannada.

Good luck but I don't think you will need it judging by some of your blueberry pics (awesome plants)will you be running a diary hope so goohfy.

Good luck but I don't think you will need it judging by some of your blueberry pics (awesome plants)will you be running a diary hope so goohfy.

For sure i will be...better start that soon i guess. I have X8 photo strains going already, and the autos will be started on may the 1st

I'll be having a go with some dp autos this year. Really like the sound of auto nightqueen.

I've got automazar, bluemazarauto, Durban poison auto and Colorado cookies check them out mate

• 1 month later...

Here is a few pics of the new autos...26 days they spent days in the sun, and night under 100X3w leds, so under a 24/0 regiment.

All pics taken on day 28

Daiquiri (30" on day 30)

Day 28 Auto Daiquiri Lime pretrained

Brooklyn Sunrise (31" on day 30)

Day 28 Brooklyn Sunrise Auto post training

Colorado Cookies (23" on day 30)

Day 27 Colorado Cookies Auto

@@DutchPassionTony,

Hello my good man, hope you and yours are all well.

I am in the throws of starting some think big autos up here at lat 55. Was just wondering what length of veg these girls display?

Many thanks in advance.

Scribble

@911GreenSkell

Looking gorgeous dude ... your Daiquiri Lime's already bigger than mine at 63 days! I'm jealous.

A cracking idea too ... daytime outside, under lights at night ... best of both.

Bud Wiser :oldtoker: