Cream of the Crop - December 2015

Joolz

244 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It has to be hash head sift for me, looking at those glands.Just pure goodness, it was close though very as The villan bud just look top draw.Its a pity you cant have a first, second and third place.As their is often very good pics, and it can be so hard to choose at times.

Edited by hashi
  • Like 2

Very high standards this month you're all winners really .

My vote goes to the villain though, its shinning like a diamond nice work team

Peace..

• Like 1

I'm wondering if that Grapestomper OG is always/consistently so laden with trich's.

It's hard to decide what merits to judge these comp's on. That nug of villains is clearly a bit nice and I mean no offence by this, but is it genetics or good growing, or both? I guess it's down to the voter to choose how they judge.

I mean, I'm not being fussy like, I'd take it all and if I had it all I may well reach for that Grapestomper first (or save as a treat for last) I was just pondering my reasons for my vote and thought I'd share. Feel free to pelt me with twigs and seeds. :D

hard choice again this month but villain does it for me, that nug looks amazing.

you used to get idiots coating weed in glass and suger to make it look like it was covered in crystals a few years back....that's maybe what you came across mate.

I remember that shit, had a look under a microscope at it they weren't trichs proper little cubes of sugar or glass. Was horrid stuff stopped using a few dealers through that one.