Cream of the Crop - December 2015

Joolz

244 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hard choice again this month but villain does it for me, that nug looks amazing.

Had to vote for @@The Villan. I don't know if anybody came across it, but a few years back there was a shit ton of this weird coated weed about, looked like it was smothered in thc, even the stalks but it was just sandblasted or some shit. It looked really nice though. That bud looks just like that stuff, but I would guess he hasn't coated it lol

you used to get idiots coating weed in glass and suger to make it look like it was covered in crystals a few years back....that's maybe what you came across mate.

Edited by craigfjyp

Well done to everyone,and thanks for sharing. the villan gets my vote,

Is it just me ?, or does picking a winner just gets harder every month.

• Like 1

Tough decision, best selection I've seen in a long time, but shire's blast of colour and excellent photography just pipped it for me :yep:.

• Like 3

Had to vote for @@The Villan. I don't know if anybody came across it, but a few years back there was a shit ton of this weird coated weed about, looked like it was smothered in thc, even the stalks but it was just sandblasted or some shit. It looked really nice though. That bud looks just like that stuff, but I would guess he hasn't coated it lol

Correct :)

• Like 1