Green Poison & Killer Kush Fast Version Grow

Serpent

Looking awesome SerpI

You have inspired me to start a new grow. My first real proper grow. Got 3 Bloody Skunk autos at day 4, The blimburn sweety auto didnt germinate sadly :(

3 out of 3 for Sweet Seeds though!

• Like 3

meh ..

kidding ,they looking smashing man ,you got this growing malarkey keyed in like a boss ..love looking at your grows .

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Green Poison FV & Killer Kush FV - Day #33 (68 Total)

Sorry for missing last week’s update, life just sometimes gets in the way, but as you can see the girls are doing OK, buds are really starting to develop and I have to say, they are beginning to stink! Looking at them I don’t think they’ll be ready as quick as stated, especially the GP, I reckon they’ll probably be closer to 8 week.

I’ve also done a lot of pruning, under the net is pretty much stripped and I’ve took a load of shade leaves off above the net so hopefully that’ll help with air circulation and of course giving space for the all important buds to put the weight on.

I’ve gotta say, I’m impressed with this DNA Mills soil as I’ve still not felt the need to give them any bloom nutes, even after 7 weeks in their final pots, leaves are looking good and no sign of over or under feeding. So at the moment they’ve been getting the standard 1ml per litre Silicon and 1m per litre CalMag, PK Warrior 9/18 has been dropped to 0.5ml per litre, Sumo Boost is still at 2ml per litre and pH has been between 6 – 6.2

That’s your lot and here’s some pics from yesterday…

gallery_57657_3620_170231.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_146918.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_73781.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_10951.jpg

Until next time, stay stoned :hippy:

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

Looking very nice @@Serpent..not a blemish on 'em...and i must say, they looking very frosty indeed...oops, little bit of mousey saliva just dribbled from me mouth...fine work dude..

• Like 2

Hi my friend! what a lovely plants :realcool:

It's always a pleasure to watch at your pictures and beautiful work fella,

Thanks for updating and the quality of your diary!

Jaypp

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...