Green Poison & Killer Kush Fast Version Grow

Serpent

Green Poison FV & Killer Kush FV - Day #13

A week on and everything is going all OK, the girls are showing nice healthy growth with nice white roots sticking out the bottom of the pots. That said, the tips on a couple of the earlier leaves did look a little burnt or dry, it was only minor, hasn’t seemed to affected them and I think its more to do with a too low humidity than anything else. Feed wise, they’ve still been on 5ml per litre Katana Roots and I’ve now started a bit of a wet/dry cycle.

Other than that, I’m pretty happy with how things are going and I’m aiming to get them potted up into their finals very soon, just gotta sort my tent out!

And I’ll leave you with some pics from earlier today…

gallery_57657_3620_100155.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_108682.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_18782.jpg

Until next time, stay stoned :hippy:

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...

Green Poison FV & Killer Kush FV - Day #27

Sorry, I wasn’t able to get an update last week, but here we are at Day #27.

The girls were potted up last Sunday at Day #20 to 7.5L pots, they were in their 1st pots a little longer than I wanted them to be, but life got in the way, so Day #20 it was. I will be honest, they were starting to look a little worse for wear on the lower leaves, as they desperately needed to get under a HPS.

There’s also big change to this grow, normally I’m Plant Magic soil & Oldtimer nutes all the way, but decided to try something new, so I’m giving DNA Mills Soil with Cork a go and nutrients will be Shogun Terra Grow & Bloom, along with their full range of supplements, so lets see how it compares.

Anyway, after a week in the tent, things are going all OK, they’ve settled in well, new growth looks healthy and yesterday I topped all 4, didn’t use scissors, just pinched out the top at the first node. I’ve also cut a couple of the lower leaves off each plant, they weren’t looking their best, so they had to go :)

Feed wise, it’s just been 1ml per litre Silicon, 1m per litre CalMag & 0.2ml per litre Katana Roots, the soil claims there’s enough nutrients for around 4-6 weeks, so no Grow at the moment, I’ll just see how things go.

Not much else to report so here’s some pics from earlier…

gallery_57657_3620_102358.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_107559.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_62976.jpg

Till next time, stay stoned :hippy:

• Like 10

Hey Serpent looks good as usual and I'm interested to see how quick these finish as maybes gonna run some F1s after current batch finished. Can I ask what your veg light schedule was / is pre flip?. I usually start photos on 24/0 pre flip to 12/12 and sometimes I drop them to 18/6 after a week or so (never noticed much difference). Just wondered what your doing. Cheers

• Like 4

Thanks @@RobsterNo9

As for lights (don't know why I didn't mention it!), in the microbox I left them on 24 hours, switched to 18/6 when potted up and put in the tent, then they'll obviously be 12/12 when flowering, hope that helps :hippy:

• Like 2

Green Poison FV & Killer Kush FV - Day #34 (18/6)

Another week and another diary update, all seems to be going all OK, they’ve responded well to being topped and roots are now hanging out the bottom of the pots after a couple of weeks in their finals. I’ve also stuck one of those CO2 bags in the tent, the ones that you hang above a fan and punch a few holes in, to hopefully give the girls some additional CO2, obviously lol

Feed wise, I’m still not using any Grow nutes, they’ve just been getting 1ml per litre Silicon, 1m per litre CalMag & 0.2ml per litre Katana Roots. pH I try to get to around 6, although I didn’t measure it for the first few feeds, I then read that silicon can raise pH, which is does by around 2, so thought I’d better start :)

Lights are still 18/6, temps range from 25-28 lights on and 18-20 lights off, humidity hovers between 45-55.

The plan for this week is to fit the scrog net and switch to 12/12, ideally I’d like to veg a little longer as their still quite squat, but I’ve got a deadline by which this grow needs to be finished, so needs must!

That’s your lot for now and here’s some pics from earlier, Killer Kush at the front & Green Poison at the back, they might look a bit messy as I’ve been bending them over to get them ready for the scrog :)

gallery_57657_3620_207683.jpg

gallery_57657_3620_156815.jpg

Until next time, stay stoned :hippy:

Edited by Serpent
  • Like 9

Looking healthy mate,
stunning diary and pictures ;)
Sweet Smokes!
jaypp
Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
  • Like 2

Green Poison FV & Killer Kush FV - Day #2 (37)

Just a quick update as the girls have now been switched to 12/12 two nights ago and the scrog net fitted last night :yahoo:

No real signs of hunger yet, so I’ve kept them off the bloom nutes for the moment, but I have started them on 1ml per litre Sumo Boost, along with 1ml per litre Silicon, 1m per litre CalMag, 0.2ml per litre Katana Roots and knocked the pH down to 6.2 last feed.

Now here’s a quick pic from earlier...

gallery_57657_3620_186092.jpg

Told you it was a quick update, so until next time, stay stoned :hippy:

Edited by Serpent
  • Like 10

Cheers mate!

Quick update but full quality, hehehe, really very nice looking SCROG :D

Keep it up and sweet smokes! :yep:

tommy

• Like 3

Cheers mate!

Quick update but full quality, hehehe, really very nice looking SCROG :D

Keep it up and sweet smokes! :yep:

tommy

Hi chum, nice to see ya with another cool diary, good luck and enjoy,

Grow Chum

Thanks Tommy & Chum :yep:

• Like 1

Looking great Serpent! Going to pull up a chair if you dont mind? This is exactly the same setup as mine, can I ask you what size your passive intake is? Is it just the 4" hole at the bottom?

JLH

• Like 2