Amnesia Kush.......Yum yum

sy100276

Good day fine people, I trust you are all well and happy.

Today is day 60 in this flowering adventure.

The girls were due a feed tonight, but to be honest they have both started to kind of eat themselves. One in particular is showing her displeasure in being flushed. This was the plant that I removed leaves from the other day. The second is also turning rapidly, with a few dead leaves.

In fact I think we might be taking them in the early hours, as everything has arrived and from the dying off of leaves I think the flush has worked. The sample was good, I have checked the trichs and we have milky with a few clear. If I was to run this again, I would start the flush a week later than this time.

Here are a few pics that I have just taken.

post-91328-0-72045600-1460834011_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-05164800-1460834020_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-49805000-1460834028_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-79798900-1460834037_thumb.jpg

Edited by sy100276
  • Like 7

Good morning,yes it is really early.

Well that was a success, managed to fill 2 lines with some good sized colas and some smaller branches. Got a good lump on scissor hash wich is now in a rizla. Ready to be smoked in celebration for a successful harvest.

The trim is in the freezer ready for the hash runs later. I was really good,and have not put any out to quick dry, the hash should last me a few days, judging by the scissor hash,we should have a good return on the bubble runs.

Without further ado here are the pictures.

post-91328-0-19045100-1460861436_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-56851500-1460861444_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-63271800-1460861452_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-22977800-1460861466_thumb.jpg

Edited by sy100276
  • Like 14

And down they come! You enjoy that scissor hash bud, tidy and won't be long until those jars are filled for you mate :yahoo:

• Like 2

Nice1 Sy, looks like a decent haul. Enjoy the scissor hash & I will look forward to the dry flower pics.

:D

• Like 2

Looks fantastic man, nice grow and some nice fat buds for you to enjoy! I bet that scissor hash gets you truly f*ked up! lol

• Like 3

Whoop whoop great news you wil be blazing some amnesia og soon hope you enjoy as im enjoying mine looking forward to some dry pics have a good sunday sy ;)

• Like 3

Hello everyone, and first of all a MASSIVE thanks for all the kind words......we got there in the end eh.

What a crazy day it has been,there was a nice lump from the scissor hash, a chunky worm was had in a king size. After that I don't really remember much. The time was about 4.30am, and I had to be at my neighbors to clean for him before he has an inspection tomorrow, he should really be in a care home. But he is happy and not hurting anyone, apart from himself when he falls over. As you can imagine cleaning a flat was the last thing I felt like doing,but hey ho.

I then staggered to the garage and got the ice. Then my other friend wanted help with her bags,so I gave her a hand and stopped for the oblitory brew and a natter. Then it was time for some bubble making (hooray). For my run I used the 220 work bag, and the smallest bag which was 25/micron. After a few 20 minute mixes,one was a bit tired so decided to pull the 220,and use the 25/to collect some heads. Well it looks like a good return, although the trim was not weighed the hash will be. It has been pressed and is chilling out in the freezer. The plan is after another joint I will remove it,break it up and allow to dry out. Watched a few ways like microplane or sieve,but it is just for me so I will just let it dry naturally. (This method I got from subcool on YT)

So that's where we are at, oh and I soaked the super silver last night at 10pm. So they will get planted tonight,and the diary will begin.

Stay safe,stay baked,stay green. And thanks again for the good vibes.

• Like 11

We got there in the end mate and by the look of things you've had a nice end yield :)

You should get some nice hash from the run mate. If you have a 70-75u (micron) bag I woukd definitely use that also ;)

Once you have a nice lump remember to chop it as fine as possible to dry out correctly. The last thing you want is mould on the hash.

Things have worked out well. Enjoy your harvest and will be watching the super silver grow with great interest.

Thank you for the pre and post harvest and will look forward to a final weigh in and few dry bud shots :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 5

@@Dinafem-Mark cheers mate, yes things seem to of turned out pretty well. On the hash front Ipressed before freezing, removed and have jjust left it on a plate in a cupboard. With you saying that,should I refreeze and chop it up,as at the moment it is just a lump,well more like a thin patty.

Out and about at the min,but it is drying slowly and I will post some bubble pics when I get home.

Looking forward to the hash,it does look and smells great.

• Like 3