Christmas Competition 2015

Comrade Stoker

I can see how this look now lol sorry, I really am it was in reference to some plonker on here acting the goat lol

No offence meant in this thread

• Like 4

Stop moaning, I've had to spin the machine 13,400 times to get myself a win in the Vapefiend thread, my eyes are as red as fuck lol

All winners will be announced in the morning :)

• Like 18

The morning!

Tony when you @ me in this thread I thought I'd won something you dirty bastard got me excited lol lol

• Like 5

I can see how this look now lol sorry, I really am it was in reference to some plonker on here acting the goat lol

No offence meant in this thread

Troublesome goats alright lol

• Like 1

@@Comrade Stoker Did ya get the signed Barry Venison Candy shirt I sent ya? :wassnnme:

Yep, and the the lock of hair from Torben Picnic. Get yourself a wheelbarrow, you're going to need it for your prizes.

• Like 6

Yep, and the the lock of hair from Torben Picnic. Get yourself a wheelbarrow, you're going to need it for your prizes.

:rofl: Only if you find the lots where we'll do some GG :yep: Then post it on the subbies lounge, make it as though it was ala "Field of Dreams" and they will come!

Yes, I need to lay off the canna lol

• Like 1

I'm getting up at the crack of dawn to help out with it, we should be sorted by mid morning. Sorry for the delays, its the drugs you see, they sometimes get in the way :magic:

• Like 12