Christmas Competition 2015

Comrade Stoker

All live now. I have checked for mistakes, cannot see any, please let me know if you spot one. Commiserations to the losers and a big up yourself to the winners :)

• Like 2

Congrats to all the winners. Only mistake I see is that I'm not listed at all. On well, I'm consistent at being a loser lol. Thank God for my free dinafem beans, mark has kept me breathing :)

@@Comrade Stoker I can see a mistake straight away. Why didnt I get the ugorg 1st prize? Its got to be a mistake?

Only kidding,congrats to all the winners and a massive thanks to the site/sponsors/mods for makin it all possible. I just fuckin love this place.

Congrats to all the winners,commiserations to the not so lucky and a big thank you to the sponsors for providing great prizes and to @@Comrade Stoker for putting in the time organising things and anyone else involved in making this happen :thumsup:

• Like 1

Massive well done to the winners and the mods that put the time into sorting it.

Can only spot one mistake but am reluctant to say cos it may fuck up someone's prize.

will pm ya @@Comrade Stoker

Lil d.

• Like 1

Massive well done to the winners and the mods that put the time into sorting it.

Can only spot one mistake but am reluctant to say cos it may fuck up someone's prize.

will pm ya @@Comrade Stoker

Lil d.

Well spotted dude

There were 2 x#229 drawn, one for Herbies and one for Seedsman. I added both to my gallery, but picked the wrong one for Seedsman. Both grabs are side by side in the Seedsman thread now.

Well done to all the lucky people that won. Guess I will just have to but a vape,and buy some kgbeans and ugorg. Good job its my birthday in a few weeks.

Thanks to everyone involved.

Congratulations to all winners (even Vince) well done mods (even comrade stoker) and thanks to the sponsors and other prize donators