Christmas Competition 2015

Comrade Stoker

thanks uk420 and all its members, supporters and staff.. i will become a subscriber as soon as i get myself a sae! I really like this comunnity and appreciate all you do, especially as the site is basically free! Merry Christmas if its not too early to say... dont want to be a humbug

Juicy

Thanks for the info am looking forward to finding out more about it! I will be having a blues and noname Christmas this year, and wouldn't be if it wasn't for this site...it has showed me the way.

At some point I would like to give something back, so maybe next year I can!

The world seems tough at the moment for so many, its important that we all look out for those who might be having a hard time this Christmas. Peace and love all :yinyang:

Totally agree, I am trying to do my bit!! I've learned that even a little, is better than nothing. You may be surprised how a little from us, can be so much more to someone else and not in monetary terms.

Merry Christmas to all at UK420.

thanks uk420 team, site sponsors and the community that make this a great site.

have a merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone :santa::xmas::santa:

Awesome, fair play to everyone involved :yep:

Starting to love this time of year on here now, last couple of years have been great, a real community feel to things

• Like 2

Nice one Comrade and big respect to Joolz and gang for keeping this place real :yep: If you aint subbed, get subbed 'cos it's peanuts for what you get in return :yes:

Yuletide Blessings to all :):xmas:

how do you enter?

Same as last year dude. There will be a series of threads, each with specific prizes from Sponsors/Donators. You will make a post in the thread and its the following:

1 post per Member

2 posts per Subscriber

3 posts per Lifetime Subscriber

A random number generator will throw up a number and whoever has that post number will win a prizes.

• Like 2