Christmas Competition 2015

Comrade Stoker

Stop having a go at me, I am on a series of mind altering drugs, this has had a material effect on my ability to get my act together, stop judging me lol

Seriously though, its pretty much done, the threads will only take a few minutes to get live. I think the competition was run on 15th December last year, we can still manage that.

• Like 12

Or just me, getting high. :santa::xmas:

If there's no mice swimming in milk then its not FACT and I'm out!!. I'm sure Santa Stoker will get his lazy, drug addled arse in gear any minute so lay off him.

• Like 1

I really think us 420 members would be pushed to find a better site than this place for comps and other fantastic offers as well as the endless thread's of help and advice it's one of the only forums that I can genuinely think of where people do not seem to have a chip of there shoulder's and have their own a genders. What a fantastic forum to be part of and a community of good honest people willing to share there own a experience's.

Edited by hector 1804
  • Like 3

Yep, maximum respect for The UK420 Administration team & Corporate Spoonsors.

Last year I was lucky enough to win £100 worth of Plant Magic nutes......magical ! :)

Good luck to everyone this year, and just remember : Once you crop you just can't stop !

• Like 3

I have gained so much from this site, and a chance to win some stuff is always a bonus.

Thanks to everyone involved. Off to milk my Parrott.