Christmas Competition 2015

Comrade Stoker

I can only enter competitions, when im wearing my special lucky entering competition speedos/flipflops and bobble hat combo, im having the candle wax and axle grease removed from my speedos, so il have a go when I get them back!

dj....

• Like 1

Sorry for the delay, the competition threads will be ready in the next day or two, just waiting for a couple more confirmations on prizes.

• Like 9

Sorry for the delay, the competition threads will be ready in the next day or two, just waiting for a couple more confirmations on prizes.

Fucking useless aye.

Didn't have none of these problems/delays when distracted was on the case..

Just goes to show. Having a blue peter badge and deserving a blue peter badge is two different things aye..

lol lol lol

Tongue firmly in cheek of course mucka

• Like 22

Fuckin Christmas'll be over again he gets his finger out lol

I've just disqualified myself, haven't I?!

Edited by Superdedupity
  • Like 4

Big shout to the UK420 team and sponsors for what I'm sure will be another amazing round of comps to enter. :thumsup:

Merry Xmas to all here and good luck when it all kicks off. :v:

@@*DJ* the grease and wax is coming out slowly dude, had to order a fresh 5L tub of Gunk to try and get the job done. I'll try and get them back to you ASAP. :rockon:

• Like 4