Christmas Competition 2015

Comrade Stoker

give him time, he's still trying to figure out a more plausible excuse than the last one for winning the Vapefiend lol

Edited by Joint hogger
  • Like 1

The winning posts have been drawn. The threads will be back up shortly. I span the Random Number Generator, wrote down the winners, then grabbed the screen shots for each thread. Somewhere along the way, I lost 3 or 4 screen grabs, but the winners were written down, nothing untoward, just impossible for me to find the screen grab (Or I didn't generate one). Everything was as fair and equitable as it could possibly have been. Well done to the winners, and well done to everybody that took part this year. A massive thank you to all the site supporters, without you, we cannot run these great competitions :yinyang:

Edited by Comrade Stoker
  • Like 15

Well, this will be a great morning for many people! Best of luck everyone and hats off to the entire uk420 team and sponsors for supporting the freebiefest that is new year 2016!

Thank you 420 & the sponsors!

Good luck to you all, see you on the other side!

Edited by iBlazeDaily

I can't believe my own luck, the only 3 posts I made (In the Vapefiend thread) came in. What are the odds of that happening?

• Like 10

So what happened with the KG beans thread? I'm still getting emails, but can no longer view the topic or find it in search...

I see, well that's good to know then, i thought i'd been suspected of being a cheater! Never been one for dishonesty really..