the holy quran experiment

Guest bazzad9

not a huge surprise, most christians seem ignorant of the horrible stuff in the bible.

and the rest just say 'thats the ot, we ignore that' but then keep in bigotry from the OT, they pick and choose what suits them

why did they all speak english when surprised? :)

• Like 1

not a huge surprise, most christians seem ignorant of the horrible stuff in the bible.

and the rest just say 'thats the ot, we ignore that' but then keep in bigotry from the OT, they pick and choose what suits them

There is more colour in English swearing, it is more fluid and expressive.

• Like 1

@@bazzad9

At a boy Baz!!

Life makes a little more sense now...

I'll throw in a confession; Your avatar was my first contact with Bubbles and I wasn't entirely sure it wasn't a real picture of you, whoever you are. I eventually found TPB and it was a great discovery to make.

#BubblesIsBack

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Its from the old testament not the christian testament

Ideologies are just someone elses experience, comparing one to another, who cares! eiether will do you no good at the end of the day, create your own experience thats what counts. belief in a religion is a cop out, you owe your existence more than that. If you are going to believe in anything believe in yourself

If people want to be religious it is their choice and and should be theirs alone. Judging them for it as somehow lacking is no better than worshipping their god.

Make your own decisions and allow others to make theirs.

• Like 1

If people want to be religious it is their choice and and should be theirs alone. Judging them for it as somehow lacking is no better than worshipping their god.

Make your own decisions and allow others to make theirs.

I agree in essence but sadly experience and thousands of years of history teaches us that the religious amongst us are all too happy to judge everyone else and then act on that judgement.

I don't think of them as somehow lacking,just feeble - minded gimboids hell-bent on fucking the planet up for everyone.

:bag:

Gumbo.

But freedom of belief & worship is a basic human right.

This is very shaky ground. Think of the societies that have told you which religion you can be...

E2: In my personal opinion religion is usually the scapegoat rather than direct cause of confict and "numbnuttery`". Remember when Bliar (re)found jesus? lol

Edited by Bird
  • Like 1