sliding door growdrobe project

Subliminal Criminal

If you are getting loads of shit on your current intake mate it sounds like a good idea to use the filter to stop that.

Then again, if you haven't got an extract filter on your veg cabinet, then sorting that out is also a priority. Some plants can get real stinky during veg

• Like 1

i am @@SkyRider ..my old 4in intake is full of fluff, it sits on the floor outside my tent.. the main question is would having the rhino stubby in the loft work, or would it get clogged up with dead spiders and dust.. if so then the pre filter will have to be positioned elsewhere and i suppose i would have to get a third filter, i was going to connect the mother and veg chambers to the flowering one, so only needs one filter.. dont know how well this would work compared to having seperate filters in veg and flower.

I dont think i could get away with passive intakes with this setup

Edited by juicyfruit

Do you have the pre-filter cover you can place over the filter mate? That should keep all the nasties out of it and you can just swap that every couple of months.

• Like 1

yes i have that, but once in the loft it will be there for some time. i will keep things in mind, not starting working on it til 8 weeks

If your sucking the air in from the loft then I'd filter it mate (make up a panel filter with cooker hood filter that should suffice to keep out the nasties) Other than that all sound ok :yep:

Here are some of the bits for the new growdrobe, i like to let things slide!

When we actually start the work end of Jan 16, i might do a diary out of it

gallery_94326_12077_47317.jpg

Powerplant sun mate, blue spectrum 250w CFL (For Mother Area)

Also 125w CFLs in Blue and Red Spec.. (For seedling area)

gallery_94326_12077_123622.jpg

Two sliding mirrored doors, 914mm each, with tracking. The mirror is on the otherside.

(Upside down shot for some reason)

gallery_94326_12077_122524.jpg

Contactor capable of switching 4 x 600w lights

Thats all i have collected so far..

Cheers Peers

J.Fruit

Edited by juicyfruit
  • Like 3

Lowenergie Contactor / timer 15 pounds

Rhino Pro Carbon Filter 6 Inch L1 150mm x 600mm 900m3/hr Hydroponics 100pounds

Tornado Silent Acoustic Wooden Box Fan 150mm 6 Inch 1500m3/hr Hydroponics 179.99 pounds

Omega Dimmable ballast 65 pounds

Reflector 60 pounds

ORCA reflective fabric 10m 65 pounds

Rhino Pro 10m Combi Ducting Ventilation 6in 25 pounds

6in intake fan 600m3/hr 75 pounds

Ratchet straps / ties

Edited by Subliminal Criminal
  • Like 1

heavy duty double sided tape or staple gun? sharp scalpel and marker

ok so i got a question.. i have an existing carbon filter mountain air 1130m3/hr and im going to get a rhino pro 6in at 900m3/hr makes more sense to use the mountain air as flowering filter and the rhino pro as veg.. i know it might seem a bit obvious but that will be best right?

use kitchen handles for storage doors. measure holes on existing doors

strains to run

Psychosis BX2

Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

Some kind of Bubblegum

Dinafem CBD

• Like 2

got some more dough to spend on this ..

got my friend to accept it all at his address..

so will be spending in the next few days..

selling some stuff i dont need anymore on ebay...

more money for the project

sub crim

ok so now i am planning everything..i have money to spend.. but of course non to waste..

i am asking @@botanics for his electric skills..

i have two double plug sockets on the wall.. but one of those has warped so only 3 sockets.. i may have to have this fixed, i dont know what happened but you physicallly cant plug in one socket..

so i have been thinking about wiring, and im trying to find another contactor like this one, looked over the web and cant see one..

gallery_94326_12077_122524.jpg

This worked out at 15 quid, if i can find another and just wire it up, it can handle 4 x 600w lights, then this would save a lot as 8 way contactors range from 50 to a hundred quid.

Of course i will have to run two timers.. so one area running veg and mother room, at 18/6 or 20/4 and another running 12/12 for the flowering chamber..

so here is what my final setup should have

Mother Chamber

PLUG 1: 250w CFL in reflector

PLUG 2: Intake fan 530m3/hr with carbon filter

PLUG 3: 230m3/hr extraction fan to link in to veg chamber

Vegetation Chamber

PLUG 1 :600w Metal Halide >Powerplant Superwing Reflector (or similar) >Omega Digital Dimmable Ballast >Plug

PLUG 2 :Extraction : Acoustic box fan 1000 m3/hr (running 24hrs so could be plugged in with a switch available to turn off when not used, dosnt have to be on a timer)

PLUG 3: Oscillating clip on fan or whatever, if needed

Flowering Chamber

PLUG 1: HPS Dual Spectrum Sodium 600w >Powerplant Superwing Reflector >Omega Digital Dimmable Ballast >Plug

PLUG 2: Extraction.: Acoustic box fan 1500m3/hr >Plug

PLUG 3: Intake fan 530m3/hr with carbon filter >Plug

PLUG 4: Oscillating fan to shift air

Seedling Chamber

Heated Prop

This area will be used for water butt, propagator, ballasts, thermometers, hygrometers, and storage of nutes / soil etc a place to keep timers and ballasts so i can access the switches

Also i have a RAM Air Pro fan controller, for intake and extraction, and may get another one of these.. it plug into to the mains and then has two sockets for intake fan and extraction. so effectively turns 4 sockets in to two plugs

Right so any advice and ideas on how to wire this would be most helpful..

Could i do this myself or should i get a sparky in to do it?

Thanks

Sub Crim