Bob The Loft

Ash-Mash

Glad I could inspire :)

what do you think mate ?

ms paint or Gimp works for me :yep:

i generally resize my pics by about a 1/3, then edit it if i need to cut bits of the pic off then resize to roughly 1200x800.

perfect thanks pal got there in the end

• Like 1

I think you have done a grand job so far fella.

Can you envision how it will finally look? I found that once I could picture it all in my head then i was on the home straight.

If you're unsure about anything, draw it out on a piece of paper and show it to us first for different ideas etc. There are plenty of people here with lots of great loft growing experience.

I think you have done a grand job so far fella.

Can you envision how it will finally look? I found that once I could picture it all in my head then i was on the home straight.

If you're unsure about anything, draw it out on a piece of paper and show it to us first for different ideas etc. There are plenty of people here with lots of great loft growing experience.

thanks pal i tried to PM you but canot see anyway of doing it and chat is only for subs now so not an option either grhhh.

thanks pal i tried to PM you but canot see anyway of doing it and chat is only for subs now so not an option either grhhh.

You need 50 posts before you can PM mate, you'll just have to keep treating us with more pics of your loft ;)

You need 50 posts before you can PM mate, you'll just have to keep treating us with more pics of your loft ;)

Ahhh Okay ill stick to posting then -.-

only thing im strggling to arrange now is electrics for the loft dont feel to confident cutting into wires up there fire risk is not worth the risk at all what did you do ?

Yea electrics is a bitch (and part of my job is working with electronics lol)

I kept it simple and ran an extension from downstairs. That way all I had to do was unwire and rewire a plug. Not the best way of doing it but was quick.

Yea electrics is a bitch (and part of my job is working with electronics lol)

I kept it simple and ran an extension from downstairs. That way all I had to do was unwire and rewire a plug. Not the best way of doing it but was quick.

My Exact Plan, I Want To Run 3x400 watts (due to space shape and beams being in the way ) and running of a single 13amp plug is not recommended with fans pumps ect running

• Like 1

Quick Update As Black And White Has Semi Being Laid

gallery_67126_11980_24298.jpg

I Plan To Cover All Of The Wood And Gaps But Ran Out Of Energy And Tape

gallery_67126_11980_18074.jpg

Also Alot Of It Needs To Be Tightened Up

gallery_67126_11980_239140.jpg

gallery_67126_11980_127570.jpg

quick look at how the loft legs worked

gallery_67126_11980_67067.jpg

This Insulation Was Used To Insulate The Roof Tiles And The Entire Room Expensive Though Nearly Spent £100 On It

gallery_67126_11980_115243.jpg

Simply Cant Wait To Grow Some Chillis And Helapinios

Edited by Ash-Mash
  • Like 1

Completed!!!

complete the structural side of the build now all taped , screwed, insulated, secured, electric and extraction in place!

Few pics to summarise

feed back required ASAP PLEASE!!!

So Door Number 1

gallery_67126_11980_75286.jpg

Behind Door Number 1 A Pair Of PLastic Curtains

gallery_67126_11980_77763.jpg

Behind The Curtains Reveals :

gallery_67126_11980_50898.jpggallery_67126_11980_25610.jpggallery_67126_11980_111237.jpg

gallery_67126_11980_19226.jpg

​So Its All Completed And Ready For Some Lovely Helapinios To Go IN !!

Fuck the peppers mate, you wanna grow some cannabis in there ;)lol

Looks good pal. Well done. Will have a proper gander at it when I finish work.

• Like 1