Respecting Beliefs

Boojum

the trouble with others beliefs is that they are wrong and so are yours and mine its all just a best guess about whats going on.The conflict starts when you say you are right.

wrong the conflict starts when you cant agree to differ and respect others views

options are like arssholes every one has one but the real aseholes cant accept that

This is why I love Hinduism

Namaste

thats why iv always got on with hindu`s

our old landlord was a hindu and a very good friend sadly hes died a while back lovely guy do any thing for any one and a good larth too

we can only believe whats proven to us ,,,anything else is something we like the idea of,,im for freedom so anyone can belive what they want as far as im concerned, but at same time ,,better that a person says they dont believe in God than one that says they do when neither have had it proven to themselves,,,,btw im not suggesting God cant be proven to a person its just if you ask most that claim they belive how Gods existance is proven to them they start scratching there watch an winding there ass lol truth itself is the leveler but its not for lightweights as it wont go anyones way it is what it is and already there waiting for us to discover it

• 10 months later...
On 14/11/2015 at 7:46 PM, mr.gr33n said:

let me ask you this dog,

you ever been hurt by a women?

you ever been hurt by a man?

that score for me is around 500/2

i guess i must just be that unlucky huh....

Or the problem is you and what you expect of these women? You don't speak of that :) Not saying it is, but if every relationship you have with women goes to shit and they end up hating you...well,  you're the common denominator. They all came and went over that time, but you were there all along... Heard similar things from all of them?

There's a phrase I like (to butcher) - "If they call you a horse once, you can ignore them. If they keep doing it? You'd better put on the saddle."

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
  • Like 1