Cream of the Crop - September 2015

Joolz

194 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some amazing pics this month but @@Devcal gets my vote for sure :yep:

Very nearly went for stinkys DiscoBiscuit though...

Edited by iBD
  • Like 1

Some crackers this month guys,well done to all who entered.

Devcal & another pic from Shire of the smile f2 got me wanting these,so Dev for me this month,great pic mate.

Negitivecreep was a very close second.

Good luck guys.

Tenchie.

• Like 2

Guest spike_weed

I went for @, thats some seriously unusual looking herb, whats it smoke like? Good hit?

Basically everybody that's tried it has ended up in a state of couch lock mong, some ppl were getting closed eyes visuals.

Mad smoke pal.

Edited by spike_weed
  • Like 4

Some Very nice pics this month, although the smile f2 is a babe, there is something about that DiscoBiscuit, lovely job @Hot-Rock.

GV.

• Like 2

wow all fantastic pics this month, very hard to choose between devcal and negative creep and hotrock in the end. So close it was agonizing. Congratz devcal. So lovely, just shaded it. Say all this but if the shot of hotrock's was a bit closer I'd say that looked like a winner too.

congratz to all finalists

Good one fellas,stinky discobiscuit for me!

So nice i posted twice lol

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Like 2