Cream of the Crop - September 2015

Joolz

194 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

post-2-0-25155800-1444040459_thumb.jpg

Deranged World - Marionberry Kush

post-2-0-85774200-1444040474_thumb.jpg

Devcal - Smile f2

post-2-0-31504500-1444040485_thumb.jpg

dr.gt - mg42

post-2-0-19595600-1444040490_thumb.jpg

hazydaze - Wonder Kush

post-2-0-52775500-1444040493_thumb.jpg

Hot_Rock - Discobiscuit

post-2-0-45458800-1444040500_thumb.jpg

NegativeCreep - UGORG #1

post-2-0-06533300-1444040508_thumb.jpg

spike_weed - Danish Madness

post-2-0-26764800-1444040515_thumb.jpg

stinkywinky - DiscoBiscuit

post-2-0-09009200-1444040518_thumb.jpg

styer556 - Kush&Cheese

Here it is! Our 139th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 31st of October, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Above is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is Killer Skunk courtesy of UGORG

Good luck to all those selected this month :yinyang:

Peace

Joolz

@@Deranged World @@Devcal @dr.gt @@HazyDaze @@Hot_Rock @@NegativeCreep @ @@stinkywinky @@styer556
  • Like 8

Camera and picture play such a big part, there's a always a couple of people who are let down by them when their actual bud is top ranking.

Deranged World for me but everyone looks delicious.

Edited by Ital
  • Like 5

Guest spike_weed

WOW! Thanks for the nomination :)

All absolute crackers. @ for me.

NC

Thanks bro :)

Yeah mine is outdoors Lat 55 N/E.

She is down now and still curing, gave a bit to a pal to try and he's like it's the best yet bro... but she a killer for trimming her sativa structure.. got seeds from her so gonna find the more indica leaning pheno, the potency from this hack is unreal ;) glad i did good last season :clown:

• Like 1

I was going to vote for the danish madness but that smile f2 bud almost looks like a crown fit for a princess with the way the calyxes stack up :grubsup:

• Like 1

Happy days, there's some tasty buds there this month.

Devcal, HazyDaze and stinky winky whose bud I liked as soon as he entered are my faves at the moment. I'm a tad baked on some Sunshine Daydream finger hash lol so will vote later :rofl:

Good luck to everyone. :yep:

• Like 1

Cheers for selecting me pic Joolz et al, and cheers anyone who has voted so far, some lovely pictures as per! :yes:

I think I will go with Hot_Rocks DB, tight between that and a few others but that long missile of bud just swung it for me!

Good luck to everyone! :yep:

• Like 1

a tough choice again but iv gone with devcal, smile is a lovely smoke so it just edged it.

good luck to all the entrants.

• Like 1