petition- uk grow 4 plants legally at home

mustangbob

its just a plant, and as such limiting humans on how many plants they can grow is just absurd, those asking for limits even more so imho

and why are some people so focussed on commercial intent and profit ? "ahhm, you want to grow more than 4 plants so you must be dealer"

completely blinkered and and ignorant outlook !!

i totally agree within reason.

and i wouldnt care if people sold or not i would welcome a cannabis cafe style industry here in the uk. ;)

i just wanted other opinions on it tbh

and i dont think there should be a limit at all but we are never going to be allowed to have an open market like that! it would never be allowed.

as they want to limit harm the only way they would agree to it is by some form of restriction.

either restricting the growing capability or the amount say, cannabis cafe could sell to 1 person for instance.

its always going to be restricted in some form.

and that wont change anytime soon.

even america will clamp down again and try to control intake

Edited by mustangbob

The only restriction required is that if it's home grown for your own personal consumption then You are not allowed to sell it.

The homebrew beer rules are spot on, if you sell it you get badly shafted but feel free to make as much as you want and share it with your friends

• Like 3

homebrewing is a little more restrictive but yeah

i think your not allowed to brew more than 46l in 1 go but can store as much as you like and the golden rule never sell

EDIT just check your right its unlimited

Edited by mustangbob

homebrewing is a little more restrictive but yeah

i think your not allowed to brew more than 46l in 1 go but can store as much as you like and the golden rule never sell

have you got a source for that because it sounds like absolute rubbish

no not at the moment lol

sadly at present i have 3 young children and a gf friend that doesnt approve so respectfully until the law changes or the kids grow up sadly i cant take the risk.

also if i owned my own home it prob would be a different story...

and the answer i think you want and i can confirm that no 4 plants would not be what i would be aiming for. :shock:

but 8 would suit my needs perfectly for me.

EDIT joolz i already edited in old post saying i checked and it is unlimited and i was wrong. :yep:

Edited by mustangbob

@@mustangbob if you don't grow when they're small, you certainly won't when their teenagers.

Personally, I'll grow what I want, no law will tell me what I can't do safely on my own property. I've started to think of late that people who are willing to accept decriminalisation, on the terms of it becoming a 'health issue,' are a massive part of the problem; acceptance of state interference into something that concerns nobody but you.

If a man came out from the council and told you that you have too many hydrangeas in your garden, what would you say to him?

• Like 2

the problem for me at the moment is not the law par se but with landlord.

guess you could say im on the last strike and if i got caught growing (unlikely but still a chance) then it would put me in shit street and i dont want to have to put the kids through it and all shit involved.

so while im here until the law changes and landlord has no say/problem with such as police wont be raiding the place ect im stuck between a rock and a hard place tbh.

got do right by my family first.

but in the near future will have to move to something more appropriate that will allow me to grow again.

even if just for moral reasons(stop wasting my money @ dealers) and for better quality.

i would love to share my own seed with people online with grows and shit.

i have some killer crosses lock in seed.

the seed bank 1991 nl1xhashplant crossed with a livers x sage male

i think the seed band owner(now shut down) is mr nice.

i think he went sensi after seedbank and the made mr nice seeds.

these are from original 1990 seedstock bought in 91.

the cross ended up sugar and spice goodness with a sandalwood/franincence twist. with large swollen calyxes

smokes abit like super silver haze but with a more earthy and frankincense taste.

and the type of smell that just hangs around at a certain level in the room for hours.

when i grow again i want to select a good mum and cross to a nevilles haze male.

defo something special in the nevilles haze and i want to see if i can bring out full on sandalwood and frankincense coupled with the haze rush

so i have two line for myself 1 indica leaning and the other sat with a good haze rush

Edited by mustangbob

Since joining this site I've done a whole lot of reading and I've decided its legalise growing totally or leave the law as is.,..I'm going to grow cannabis as much or as little as I want I don't give a flying fuck what gets decided by a fucking government that loophole every law they write for their benefit

• Like 1

to be fair vast majority of indoor growers already pay tax on their grows:

-council tax

-electricity&gas

-feed

-equipment

nearly forgot water

Edited by joba
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

Oh, fucking excellent. Another petition.

The other petitions seem to have been a rip-roaring success so this one will undoubtedly be the one that gets weed legalised in the UK lol

• Like 1