petition- uk grow 4 plants legally at home

mustangbob

I actually went to change.org to start a petition against petitions but I had to register so I couldn't be arsed.

Mate you should sign my petition against registering :yes:

• Like 5

I thought it was a fair idea mysen

Too much apathy

On here

Hope springs eternal chaps

i was going to start a petition against apathy but meh couldnt be arsed

Edited by Jimboo
  • Like 6

@@bearukc coultnt agree more, now that I'm about to go 12/12 I've been thinking about how to convince kith and kin how to setup their own percy ops, I mean if we all grew our own then how can they jail 3,000,000 of us.

Don't get me wrong though I'm against the four plant limit, I've said before my own dream would be to take over a shut down pub, use the cellar to grow and the bar becomes your shop/ dispensary, with rules for production, process and sales adapted from alcohol licensing to cannabis. That is the petition we should be gunning for imho

the licence bit would be more of an age check... just for their benefit.

and no limit on mothers or vegging plants ect

only limit amount of flowering plants- gives them the feeling of control over intake,reducing harm.

maybe it would have been better to use say 1m2 floor space rather than amounts of plant to allow for different grow styles ect.

and would easier to limit as they could just put a limit on light source

i.e 600w 1 light restriction in flower room- any more being commercial

and all 1 would need to grow would be 18 or over and then on trust your allowed to grow cannabis and flower 4 at a time.

all on trust.

but if you get caught with loads of plants and the capability to mass produce then intent would be declared and treated as dealer.

zero tolerance but all on trust.

letting us take the moral high ground and letting us do it responsibly on trust but when the trust is broken then thats it.... done. if your caught.

i too hate the 4 plant idea as it is limiting the style of grow, but anything i feel is a move in the right direction.

if we get a chance to prove that its not going to effect the youth and it is a positive move then it will make full legalization , sale ect much easier to pass.

we need to get a foot in the door first.

the prove ourselves.

then dispensaries ect will follow naturally

we all have dreams of how we want it but they are never going to give it all up in 1 go.

we need to be realistic or they are just going to see dreaming stoners.

i think most of you just want instant results with no effort.

it aint ever going to be like that.

name 1 place that has just relaxed cannabis laws for nothing....

none.

all have taken mass public opinion to bring debate to the table first

Edited by mustangbob
  • Like 1

4 Plants , meh :down: , how many cows/burgers are mcdonalds killing & serving everyday - i want to be allowd that number.

Dont wait to be allowd to grow. God allready gave us permision - now lets keep on overgrowing. ;)

• Like 1

@@mustangbob I'm feeling you brother, its a tough nut to crack alright. It just pisses me off how progressive our government isn't. At 34 I believe I'll be lucky to see any real change in my lifetime.

But its business that has more or less led the way in the US and if the government doesn't have an incentive (tax revenues from multinational corps) to act, then why would they.

Right now I'm happy staying under the radar with a four plant percy op, but if things ever changed significantly I'd want several strains all managed to have perpetual harvest.

I know, the realisation that this is probably all pie in the sky boils my piss so much...

Fuck if I made a real business of it I'd even go ethical... Once I get my wage I'd be happy giving most or all profit to disaster relief funds, maybe try and do some real good in the world...

• Like 1

i fear if we dont get them to legalize it so we can grow eventually they will make it legal for you to buy it from them only and being brutual to all that do grow themselves.

i dont want them to have this power.

eventually in the future they will be selling it i would bet money on it.

before it comes to that i would prefer that we can grow legal and still have control over what it is we are growing and ultimatly smoking.

if it is left to them in the future i wouldnt be surprised at a ban on sales of seeds here so more have to turn to them.

we need to have a deal that still gives us freedom to grow what we want and to breed ect too.

if they get their claws into the market we are doomed, better to force the position early to come out with the most on our side.

they will investigate for years and regulate everything.

i dont want a government weed project lol

and thats prob what they going to offer in the future if left to them.

like the methodone project- they will support your habit but with there 'safer' version of weed that is low thc is you agree to stop street weed. with a view to reduction and quiting. thereby controlling consumption and reducing harm while making a ton of cash growing it.

Edited by mustangbob
  • Like 1

Couldn't agree more, the market needs to have the power, the govt can have all the medical regulation they want as far as I'm concerned, but that's my point about adapting existing alcohol legislation for weed.

I just had a thought re. your licensing/age check idea...

If it cost just £50 for a license to posess/consume weed, the govt could make £150,000,000 overnight! Or annually perhaps? Just a thought.

Then there's licences to grow ( say Percy is £100 or so, commercial maybe £500 or £1000 for example) and licences to sell...

Just initial thoughts, as said, base it on alcohol production, which would be based on production volume, not the size of a brewery...

Fuck it let's get on it?!

• Like 1

I've been thinking of starting one myself on making victimless crimes A civil issue rather than a criminal one. It would need some thought before starting but could come from the money saving angle as well as the Less criminalising of innocent and young people angle. Would love some thoughts on this.

• Like 4