What are your values

Guest Theokoles

Guest Theokoles

im not sure really, i lile nice people really im not very well, it cumforts me to warch programs wirh nice people in them i watch a channel on tourube called the shay tards a religous program about a mormon family really nice people

I value nice people too, i dislike rude people..its nice to be nice :) treat people as you expect to be treated yourself.

• Like 1

Guest Theokoles

Patience is something i value although its not a quality i possess, i can also be over opinionated and feel the need to force my opinions on others, which is really wrong of me..but i just cant help it sometimes :)

• Like 2

Got about a third of the way through the list and forgot most of them already! Think honesty, wisdom, apathy, cuntiness, haha. But one thing I value massively is manners. Manners mean a lot to me, cost nothing, and something I had drilled into me, and have passed onto my kids. Maybe manners and cuntiness aren't a value, but they should be! ;o)

I did say i found the list online so i wasn't going to cipher through to remove what i considered was pointless, that would have been rather judgmental of me, my gf agrees with you though, she was having none of it .. i dont know what a 'real value' is because we all have different ideas of whats valuable. For instance you suggest Piety is just a pointless synonym but its a highly valued Roman virtue evidently and comes from the noun form of the adjective pius (which means "devout" or "dutiful"), so i guess it would depend on the kind of job you were going for.

We can also include cultural values, British values, Islamic values, middle class values, liberal values. Personally, one of my values is freedom as defined in the European Convention as the right to respect for ones Liberty, in other countries/cultures this personal freedom may be less important as say piety which as explained can be the observance or trait of a religious rule or family devotion or loyalty.

from wiki "The word piety comes from the Latin word pietas, the noun form of the adjective pius (which means "devout" or "dutiful"). Pietas in traditional Latin usage expressed a complex, highly valued Roman virtue; a man with pietas respected his responsibilities to gods, country, parents, and kin.[1] In its strictest sense it was the sort of love a son ought to have for his father."

Of course all the words have a meaning,but honestly there arnt many Romans about these days. Use the word piety now in this age and its meaning just suggests a religious nutball. ;)

• Like 1

Guest Theokoles

@Victor maybe here in Europe but take China for instance filial piety is a traditional cultural value, one they hold dear. Respecting senior family members, caring for the old and nurturing the young are fundamental family virtues.

:yinyang:

• 2 weeks later...

Sexy Intimate Abundant Spunk Relief :bag:

Can ya tell what I've been short of..? I don't think that would help with employment though lol

To achieve, or more of - Unflapability, Concentration, Confidence, Education, Focus.

One value/attribute that isn't there that i do have is - Hardcore Headcase

:spliff:

• 1 month later...