probably the worst GG you'll ever see

K-B

@@K-B I think you will do fine mate.. Some of us do understand your situation mate.. Take me I can't indoor grow due to a few reasons so have set a few outdoor plants up, if you are like me you will not be able to stop growing,we do this because we love it and not to make money but produce our own cannabis. I think everyone should have that right, but this is the UK.

I hope that they do take off for you and yield well..

All the best mate

D-M..

• Like 2

@@K-B I think you will do fine mate.. Some of us do understand your situation mate.. Take me I can't indoor grow due to a few reasons so have set a few outdoor plants up, if you are like me you will not be able to stop growing,we do this because we love it and not to make money but produce our own cannabis. I think everyone should have that right, but this is the UK.

I hope that they do take off for you and yield well..

All the best mate

D-M..

Thanks Mark, knew you out of all people would understand my situation well as I think we're both on the same boat. I'm exactly like you in that I can't not grow mate, it's part of my life and I'm totally in love with the plant. I couldn't imagine making money from it to be honest, that's not what it's for in my eyes. It breaks my heart to think that it might be a couple year before I get to grow indoors again. I miss popping my head in the loft and seeing how much my plants have changed and watching them grow. I'm sick to death of this country and it's silly backwards laws, I'm never going to harm anybody by growing so I wish the haters and Officials would just go fuck themselves and leave me Alone, no one even knew my grow was there, no smell no noise, nothing, its literally harmless.

Thank you Mark, let's hope they turn into big cheesy monsters ay. Thanks for the seeds and all the help and support mark, You've helped me a lot and always Come across as a decent bloke. Cheers

• Like 3

Thanks Mark, knew you out of all people would understand my situation well as I think we're both on the same boat. I'm exactly like you in that I can't not grow mate, it's part of my life and I'm totally in love with the plant. I couldn't imagine making money from it to be honest, that's not what it's for in my eyes. It breaks my heart to think that it might be a couple year before I get to grow indoors again. I miss popping my head in the loft and seeing how much my plants have changed and watching them grow. I'm sick to death of this country and it's silly backwards laws, I'm never going to harm anybody by growing so I wish the haters and Officials would just go fuck themselves and leave me Alone, no one even knew my grow was there, no smell no noise, nothing, its literally harmless.

Thank you Mark, let's hope they turn into big cheesy monsters ay. Thanks for the seeds and all the help and support mark, You've helped me a lot and always Come across as a decent bloke. Cheers

I could not have put it better myself mate.. This is a passion not a money making machine for us personal growers, I did it so I would not have to buy off the streets at stupid prices and all you see or hear in the UK is "cheese".. I love a bit of chedder but in my 15 years growing cheese is a moderate strain at best,like I said I love cheese but give me a nice kush or haze any day :)...

When you do get back growing indoor mate we will still be here until then just do what your doing, putting your family first :)

All the best mate

D-M..

• Like 4

I hate looking like a criminal and hiding my passion for smoking and growing to, its messed up. The media and stereotypes have made majority think its bad, but alcohol/tobacco is fine. I hope in my lifetime it is legal to do it so I cam put my middle finger up more than I do now. Good luck with your GG

• Like 2

I happened to end up at my mother's today so I went to the plot as hers is only 20mins away, they are still there and looking fine, a little lanky but generally healthy and OK. Nothing has munched on them except a little insect damage on lower leaves but that's to be expected. I got a couple of photos, I'll upload later tonight. Cheers.

• Like 2

I happened to end up at my mother's today so I went to the plot as hers is only 20mins away, they are still there and looking fine, a little lanky but generally healthy and OK. Nothing has munched on them except a little insect damage on lower leaves but that's to be expected. I got a couple of photos, I'll upload later tonight. Cheers.

Glad everything is still going well mate and your still growing..

All the best will look forward to seeing a picture update

D-M..

• Like 1

Here's Saturday's pic, sorry I didn't upload when I said I would I've been a little busy.

I did have 2 pics but one has seemed to of vanished for some reason. They're looking a bit lanky but there still standing and seem generally in good health.

Well being as there's no skill involved and I've done fuck all, I guess there's nothing more to say so here's a picture

gallery_86994_8933_33110.jpg

Cheers

@@K-B :fish: pots m8, stick them in your pocket when you next visit ;) not only good form but there a pure giveaway if stumbled upon :thumsup:

@@K-B :fish: pots m8, stick them in your pocket when you next visit ;) not only good form but there a pure giveaway if stumbled upon :thumsup:

Yeah good point. Although this is very unlikely to be stumbled upon it is a very fair point. I was planning on tidying up there anyway but I guess I'll do it sooner. Probably be a couple weeks before I'm back there.

• Like 1