probably the worst GG you'll ever see

K-B

@ @@Dan1122

Cheers guys. It's not a case of not wanting a cage or thinking I don't need one, it's more a case of this is so last minute I couldnt get A cage up there without making 2 journeys because of other bits I had and I cant go back up there for a couple weeks maybe. I'll take One with me when I go next. This was all such a rush, everything was done on the day pretty much

• Like 1

It looks like quite a few of us are doing a ourdoor venture. Im doing the cheese xxl too

All the best

D-M..😨

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark thanks Mark. I'd like to give guerilla growing a proper try next year, actually prepare for it and do it properly. Will you be sharing some pictures of your outdoor grow? Would love to see some of your buds :) Cheers.

Edited by K-B
  • Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark thanks Mark. I'd like to give guerilla growing a proper try next year, actually prepare for it and do it properly. Will you be sharing some pictures of your outdoor grow? Would love to see some of your buds :) Cheers.

I will get a thread going with my auto endeavour its only a few autos but will get me back growing.. Quite impressed with them so far, im doing our cheese xxl and 1 critical+2.0 auto..

All the best

D-M..😨

• Like 1

i never use cages, deer are a problem in my area but they are hit and miss and will fuck shit up regardless of cage or not. Really depends on the area. Good luck

• Like 2

i never use cages, deer are a problem in my area but they are hit and miss and will fuck shit up regardless of cage or not. Really depends on the area. Good luck

Thanks mate, thats reassuring. As far as I'm aware there are no deer around this way. Dont really see too many rabbits either to be fair. They're more in the woodland and fields nearby. Thanks for the good luck :)

• Like 1

@@gravy_14 I'm aware that it will wash Away. I didn't realise it was gravel until I opened it. It's obviously going to Be shit for a quid lol

Thanks for the tips in this thread but I think people are missing the essence of what this is Meant to be. I'm aware of all the precautions to take when doing a GG but this ain't a proper a grow, like ive said a couple times now it's a "throw some out and see what happens grow", no proper precautions, nothing. Just going to see what happens. I do appreciate the tips though About cages ect but im aware of these things :)

• Like 2

I dont get the idea for chuck em in and see how they do but for 2 cents more you can achieve a lot more, nature does all the work for you so why not put your 2 cent in.

it grows perfectly well in the wild

my question it this, and I don't mean anything by it, but do you say "see how it goes" just in case something goes wrong and if they ended up monsters would you then come in bragging saying "look what I did"?

I only ask this because you went to the extent of getting the gravel or whatever you thought it was- to me this says you want them to succeed and with your help.

• Like 2

I dont get the idea for chuck em in and see how they do but for 2 cents more you can achieve a lot more, nature does all the work for you so why not put your 2 cent in.

it grows perfectly well in the wild

my question it this, and I don't mean anything by it, but do you say "see how it goes" just in case something goes wrong and if they ended up monsters would you then come in bragging saying "look what I did"?

I only ask this because you went to the extent of getting the gravel or whatever you thought it was- to me this says you want them to succeed and with your help.

@@iiCANNABISii

I understand totally what your saying, and obviously I would like something out of it, but you don't know what's happened this year with my growing and how last minute all this was. that gravel shite I bought was bought the day I put them out on a total wim, I wasn't planning on getting it. I can't visit this plot again for a while so getting cages up there ect just isn't going to happen right now, the plot isn't easy for me to get to as its far away from home And I'm a busy person.

If they did happen to turn into monsters then no, I wouldn't brag about it. I'm not one to brag at all, never once have i bragged about any of my successful indoor grows, that's just not what I do. This outdoor thing is only happening as i had a security scare not Long ago and I have 2 kids and a pregnant Mrs to think of. As I say it would be nice to get something, but if I don't then I don't. You have to try and understand my situation and why this is like this. im not an outdoor guy, I only usually do indoors And none of this was planned or prepared for. If they're still there when I go again I'll put a cage ect around them. Thanks for your input.

Edited by K-B
  • Like 4