cheesy dicks !

jonthebog

thanks green ste + mark.....fed and watered my girls the mobys are very bushy..cheese is slightly taller but not as bushy.

cheese

gallery_89507_10642_46069.jpg

moby

gallery_89507_10642_36680.jpg

only 2 pictures tonight because im tiered.........

jon. :sleep1:

• Like 4

Looking fine and dandy

While dinafem-mark is away i will be dropping in offering help , advice ..compliments

Love

Arthur

• Like 3

Looking fine and dandy

While dinafem-mark is away i will be dropping in offering help , advice ..compliments

Love

Arthur

thanks arthur lee....but do you know how big these cheese grow,only these 2 are quite big already,ive only got 8 ft of headroom ???

plants currently being fed different e/c levels ive got the cheese eating @ 1.4 atm...the moby`s are @ 1.2...all plants administered with nitrozyme...superdrive...bloom stim....ive got a slight NITROGEN deficiency which is just the way i like them...to much N would delay flowering at this stage.

moby

gallery_89507_10642_23156.jpg

cheese

gallery_89507_10642_55843.jpg

the other 2 plants are nearly identical to these ^^^

jon.

• Like 6

They some mighty fine looking plants.

Monsters in the making.

I've done the auto cheese by dinafem a while back and it was a large beast of a plant, lots of medium sized nugs on it from the cane style training I done.

Would have a picture if I didn't loose everything on my hard drive :(

• Like 2

Things are looking great mate coming along very nicely :)

Thank you for the picture up-date much appreciated :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Plants are looking mighty fine m8, good luck Wiv the rest of the grow not that u will need it can't wait to see them all budded up now.

Edited by chris48
  • Like 2

They some mighty fine looking plants.

Monsters in the making.

I've done the auto cheese by dinafem a while back and it was a large beast of a plant, lots of medium sized nugs on it from the cane style training I done.

Would have a picture if I didn't loose everything on my hard drive :(

Thanks tokeitup yes the cheese are big girls, I've had to supercrop the main shoots at 6ft that was 6 days back.

Things are looking great mate coming along very nicely :)

Thank you for the picture up-date much appreciated :)

All the best

D-M..

Thanks Mark but I can't see these being harvested in 70 days the cheese I mean moby possibly can't get them out for pictures now they filled my cupboard.

Plants are looking mighty fine m8, good luck Wiv the rest of the grow not that u will need it can't wait to see them all budded up now.

Thanks Chris yes they healthy enough.

Pictures will commence when harvest arrives.

Jon.

• Like 2

Fantastic @jontheblog ...looking the part

You will also be pleased to know that the cheese xxl and amnesia xxl are bigger than the previous xl versions

I am a way off the finish line ... but will update you along the way

Love

Arthur

• Like 2

@@jonthebog How much more do you think the cheese xxl will go mate compared to the moby dick?, 70 days sounds about right for the moby I would have thought the cheese around the same time maybe 14 days more?

Thank you for the updates mate

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Fantastic @jontheblog ...looking the part

You will also be pleased to know that the cheese xxl and amnesia xxl are bigger than the previous xl versions

I am a way off the finish line ... but will update you along the way

Love

Arthur

thank u arthur ye they levelled off @ 6 ft after the supercropping but the things have shot back up.

@@jonthebog How much more do you think the cheese xxl will go mate compared to the moby dick?, 70 days sounds about right for the moby I would have thought the cheese around the same time maybe 14 days more?

Thank you for the updates mate

All the best

D-M..

tbh mark the 1 cheese is about a week behind the other...these pair a sativa dominant for sure...possibly 100 day bloomers ??? we shall see as they progress...here i have a few flow

What nutrients are you using?

im using the complete ionic`s organic green fuze range,with all the add ons

heres the flowers atm mark.

moby

gallery_89507_10642_66300.png

moby

gallery_89507_10642_221254.png

cheese

gallery_89507_10642_221254.png

cheese

gallery_89507_10642_79089.png

gallery_89507_10642_267209.png

ive got a little burn on the cheese s ive dropped the feeds off a little,other than that they healthy.

jon. :oldtoker:

Edited by jonthebog
  • Like 4