cheesy dicks !

jonthebog

heres my diary for the seeds as promised thanks to the seed bank btw :wink_kiss:

set-up.

1 x 400 dual spec light,

4 x 11 litre pots of organic compost mix !!!

1 x 12" desk fan

1 x 6"rvk exhaust

1 x 4" tt intake

carbon filtered

x cupboard 9x9x3 ft

nutes ionic organic`s

hi folks jon here,i will be growing out some moby dick xxl plus cheese xxl auto`s

they will be grown on a light schedule of 20/4 from the off using as close a method to organic as i can possibly get indoors

ive just wet the seeds half hour ago,ive bagged them and placed in a dark warm draw..........

seeds day 1

gallery_89507_10642_32531.jpg

gallery_89507_10642_5847.jpg

gallery_89507_10642_13103.jpg

gallery_89507_10642_33957.jpg

to be continued

jon.

• Like 18

Quality mate, all the best with the grow! :upside:

E2a: Little miss naughty seems quite pleased with her cheesy dick! lol

Edited by BDG
  • Like 2

Hahahahahaha just showed my mrs the said labeled seeds and she said oh why has he got a pizza on one and then said why has the dinasaur got such a long neck hahahahahahahaha fuck me she's retarted, I then showed her the first post hahaha

• Like 5

Well I must say over the 18 months I have been doing the dinafem section this is the most uniquely labeled thread lol.

Thank you for keeping us updated will look forward to this one

All the best

D-M..

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed
  • Like 1

thanks all ^^^^^^^^^^ ive got a dick splitting open i should be potting up tomorrow !!!

jon.

• Like 2

thanks all ^^^^^^^^^^ ive got a dick splitting open i should be potting up tomorrow !!!

jon.

you make sure you look after that dick Jon........

• Like 2

thanks fredi + cabster.

woke up this afternoon to find 3 seeds split with tap roots poking out,2 dicks 1 cheese the other cheese aint split yet so its still bagged up in the draw

ive potted the 3 seeds into this organic compost,to which ive added a few bits and bobs

gallery_89507_10642_11498.jpg

they are in 11 ltr pots from the off because autos like not to be restricted imo,ive filled the pots soaked the compost mix then refiled the pots and soaked again

i placed seeds into the pots with the root pointind downwards,placed a few homemade domes ontop to keep the humidity high atm

they are now under the 400 at 5 ft away from the bulb,ive got my exaust fan on running slowly,no blowing fan on yet,temps in the room atm are 32 nice and warm it will speed up the germination of my fruits

cheese

gallery_89507_10642_7787.jpg

dicks

gallery_89507_10642_23557.jpg

i should have life in the next 48 hours,now ive got to go harvest my other 2 plants,looks like 6 hours of trimming on the agender

to be continued !!!

jon. :lookaround:

• Like 5

thank you green ste, first to show is a dick just waiting for it to loose its shell,then i will remove the dome,ive planted the other cheese also it had split this morning,i should see more life soon.

gallery_89507_10642_51649.jpg

jon. :D

• Like 2

no worries mark im a man of my word.....today i have more life,i now have 1 cheese and 2 dicks,the other cheese shouldn't be to long.

cheese

gallery_89507_10642_89372.jpg

dicks

gallery_89507_10642_116240.jpg

gallery_89507_10642_46300.jpg

ive removed the domes and turned on the desk fan low,pointing away from them just enough to create a gentle breeze in the room,the next 2 weeks are vital now time to get some roots set,i will start watering with root stim in the next day oh so.

jon. :oldtoker:

• Like 2