Cali hashplant & Bubba kush

TokeItUpUk

@@Dinafem-Mark has there been any other reports of the bubba kush autoflowering?

As all three of mine are fully flowering under 18 hours of light.

Hi mate not to my knowledge but will ask around the office. Ive just checked on the first page and you are running photoperiod bubba kush not auto bubba so this is very strange.

Will you keep a eye on things for me matey they could just be preflowers?..

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Il get some close up pictures of them. They have been flowering for about 8 days now with no vegetive growth happening.

• Like 1

Just removed the majority of the fan leaves from the cheese candy, decided I'm gonna chop tonight as the tester branch I took off wrote me off somthing rotten last night.

Will try get a pic of it when the lights are out.

This means I will let the plants veg for a few more days and then il be flipping to 12/12 when my new bulb arrives for the second 600w ballast.

Decided to try out a lumatek bulb. I've previously ran sunmaster duel spec which done the job, this auto has been done under a philips green power duel spec which I feel has gave better results which has made me want to try the lumatek bulb as it's a premium bulb in the same league as the Philips.

• Like 1

I guess I'm looking at between 3 and 5 ounces off this auto

gallery_87566_9724_198295.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_111039.jpg

Edited by TokeItUpUk
  • Like 4

looking all nice and sweet there bud

i think i might try that cheese candy after i finished doing everything else cos she looks well nice and sweet.

what she tastes and smells like bud?

Couldn't give a proper review on the taste or smell as I've not cured the tester branch.

But when it first started flowering it smelt cheesey which has then developed into a candy floss smell, when chopping it was a mixture of sweetness and babyshit lol.

I will defiantly be doing this strain again sometime in the future as it has beat any expectations I had.

I've got a nice lump of sissor hash that im letting dry out too, very sticky bud absolutely laden with trichome's, I found a lone fungus gnat stuck to a sugar leaf.

There's aparently two phenos to find, a 8 week short stocky pheno and the one I got the pheno thats tall and bushy that can go on for up to 90 days.

I've had good results from Delicious seeds overall.

• Like 2

That is a really nice size auto plant 3-5oz is a stellar result :). With regards to the bubba kush I will pm you more about this issue :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Well this warm weather is having a crap affect of my drying process.

4 days and the stuffs pretty damn dry, not good.

Put it all inside a shoebox next to my intake on the outside of the tent to slowdown the drying a bit.

Pleased to say it is a brimmed full size 9 shoebox though.

Will get some batteries for the scales to weigh it when I'm happy with how it is.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem mark

Yeah they are still autoflowering, have flipped the lights to 12/12 last night so I am hoping the lower hours do not effect the end yeild on these three.

I cannot quite put my finger on the smell but they smell real good and are already laden in trichome's.

I've lost some leaves on two cali hashplants, bit fussy these are, hoping some Epsom salts and a slightly stronger feed will perk em up.

Il do a picture update in a couple of days.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem mark

Yeah they are still autoflowering, have flipped the lights to 12/12 last night so I am hoping the lower hours do not effect the end yeild on these three.

I cannot quite put my finger on the smell but they smell real good and are already laden in trichome's.

I've lost some leaves on two cali hashplants, bit fussy these are, hoping some Epsom salts and a slightly stronger feed will perk em up.

Il do a picture update in a couple of days.

The cali hash plant can be a very finiky plant. In my experience with her she needs 1.5x nutes so half more than other strains if that makes sense? ..

Again thank you for your update and sorry about the auto this is not something I have come across before :)

Apl the best

D-M..

• Like 1