Cali hashplant & Bubba kush

TokeItUpUk

The two back up cali hash plants are up and ready to go, of the original 3 one has shown a head but has a retarded taproot so will see what happens.

Here is some pics I took

As you can see I've topped em as I am planning on mainlining the more mature ones. I left em to get a bit too dry before potting up as you can see by the leaves.

The medi is a med gom 1.0 auto that may spend the last few weeks of its life in the garden when I flip the rest 12/12

gallery_87566_9724_27569.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_30234.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_50000.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_27488.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_15684.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_16315.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_13132.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_58599.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_27840.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_34863.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_35379.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_26566.jpg

Edited by TokeItUpUk
  • Like 3

Thank you for the update things look to be coming along very nicely, will be interested in the mainlining tech as seeing more and more growers trying this techout

All the best

D-M...

• Like 1

Chugging along slowly but surely.

Only real issues are the tangies stretching since topping. I guess doesn't help as the lights maxed out due to the cheese candy.

I've numbered the plants except for the cali hash that's in a 1l airpot, quite happy this made it through.

gallery_87566_9724_91163.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_325647.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_286713.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_28276.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_307956.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_33765.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_41127.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_339039.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_373488.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_442129.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_323887.jpg

gallery_87566_9724_376551.jpg

• Like 2

Looking great mate and glad that final calli hash plant came through :)

All the best and thank you for the up-date

D-M..

• Like 1

Will get some pics when the lights off today.

They are all starting to look like plants now (except the cali hashplants, but they are just slow veggers).

Bubbas have been topped, a bit early but they will be fine.

Tangies have been tied down, will probably to 16 tops for these as they have a fair bit of vigor so the topping will stop them going too big too fast.

The gigabud is at the same stage as the cali hash I am mainlining, currently developing 4 tops, will top these again for 8 tops when they are ready for it.

All have been on nothing but plain water with a weak dose of bio silicon.

The autos bud growth in the last week has been huge, really like these bac nutrients, I'm usialy seeing all kinds of deficiencies with plant magic oldtimers.

Debating on whether to pot up the two Burmese kush as there is no decent spot nearby to plant out side, if I do this I would most likely have to fire up the second 600 and use the whole tent to stop it being too cramped, which would mean I would probably need a second extraction fan to cope when the hottest weather when it comes.

• Like 1

@@Herbal Kint

After germination it had about 4 days in the prop in a root riot cube before going into soil, I'm classing the day it went into soil as day one so that would be the night of the 26th, works out 58 days.

At around 3 weeks It went 3 days without water (Damm forgot) which I thought would be the end of it as it managed to kill off 3 cream mandarin xl's.

It's in plant magic soil with granules mixed in, been fed only fishmix and bio silicon in veg and just bac organic bloom for flower, no fancy additives.

I'm giving it 2ml of bloom per litre with a total of 2.5 litres every day.

Edited by TokeItUpUk

Am impresed mate. Seriouslly concidering to get some autos for indoors , how much would you put of those cheese autos under 600w 1.2m tent?

Shame about the mandarines , i gave some to my mate we got it on plot and they look lovely,streached as hell but lovely. You got any of them left,would love to see them go indoors?

e2a word shame will never be the same after that Game of thrones scene lol

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Like 2

The one mandarin that survived looked dead as a dodo until harvest so I didn't get pictures of it, i didn't want to crack people screens lol.

I bubblehashed the whole plant and it has some sandy trichome's, no melt at all, I have to take the blame for that as it was my doing messing it up.

The mandarin was just one cola because as soon as the stress of not getting watered hit it, it decided to flower so was nowhere near rooting out the 15l pot.

In a 1.2m tent I would grow 4 in 15l pots mate, four the size of this cheese candy would brim a 1.2m.

I'm going to be growing strictly autos once the summer is over myself, save messing about with light off temps.

• Like 2

@ screenscracking lol

Interesting because our mandarines are going in cola as well,streached as mad , what you said. Might that be their thing?

You happy with the quality of cheese candy? Migh take that one if i get a good feedback from you.

• Like 1

Ive seen a cream mandarin xl that was bushy as heck so I guess it was my coking up that messed with it.

If yours are outdoors I've not really seen bushy autos outdoors grown in the UK so it could just be that.

With the cheese candy I'm happy with how it's turned out so far, but it is a cheese cross caramelo, with caramelo being one of my favourites but not avaliable in auto form this was the closest thing to it, so I was expecting some of the aromas from the caramelo to be there but it smells of cheese, I'm hoping for the smell to develop into something a bit more in the next few weeks.

• Like 2

Ive seen a cream mandarin xl that was bushy as heck so I guess it was my coking up that messed with it.

If yours are outdoors I've not really seen bushy autos outdoors grown in the UK so it could just be that.

With the cheese candy I'm happy with how it's turned out so far, but it is a cheese cross caramelo, with caramelo being one of my favourites but not avaliable in auto form this was the closest thing to it, so I was expecting some of the aromas from the caramelo to be there but it smells of cheese, I'm hoping for the smell to develop into something a bit more in the next few weeks.

Is the cheese candy from Delicious seeds mate? If so a great strain. is it the photo version?, not sure if DS do a auto?, looks great, so do our girls:)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 3

Is the cheese candy from Delicious seeds mate? If so a great strain. is it the photo version?, not sure if DS do a auto?, looks great, so do our girls:)

All the best

D-M..

Thanks

Yeah its a Delicious seeds Cheese candy Auto.

The bubbas are really getting their groove on now.

Will give em a dose of fishmix to give them a little boost in bio activity.

I have potted up hashplant 4 in a pot of coco to see what these bac nutes can do in it as it says on the bottle that it is suitable for coco aswell as soil, will give these method a try on the two Burmese kush aswell.

• Like 1

Thanks

Yeah its a Delicious seeds Cheese candy Auto.

The bubbas are really getting their groove on now.

Will give em a dose of fishmix to give them a little boost in bio activity.

I have potted up hashplant 4 in a pot of coco to see what these bac nutes can do in it as it says on the bottle that it is suitable for coco aswell as soil, will give these method a try on the two Burmese kush aswell.

Nice selection of genetics going mate.. How is the cheese candy auto performing? I did grow cheese candy a few years back and was nicely surprised very nice strain..

All the best

D-M..

• Like 3