Decriminalize cultivation for personal use UK

Hyper

United Kingdom Politicians will never decriminalize weed. The most we could hope for is some form of extract which would be controlled and for people with serious illnesses.
I'm interested whether the outcome could work in theory
what the response of the government would be, due to the sudden influx of self confessed growers. putting a strain on police/courts
culminating in a massive rise in prosecutions/sentences.
This method is crazy, convicting yourself, I suppose not enough people would be willing to do it. except me lol
I quit smoking weed years ago, apart from a few tokes on a joint once or twice.
There should be an independent unbiased review of cannabis laws.
20w cfl if seized is cheap.
the cons are all unverified/false.

I think you should do it, get someone to make a fly on the wall style documentary of you doing it and It'll be a Youtube hit and go viral and and prince harry will tweet it to his step-nan and she will leagalise it for us :yep: :yep:

Best way is to get people to write to there MPS and police departments saying "I don't feel safe with current cannabis laws, I could be getting mugged and the police could be in the police station booking in someone for possessing a plant, instead of being on patrol stopping people doing other people harm" you need to be telling people who don't use it or never will, that it effects them with it being illegal and not in a good way. These people go on about having to pay for people on dole, so they care about where "their tax" goes, and it goes on paying police to lock people with cannabis up and if they go to jail they have to pay for that or they dont have to pay for that and they get shorter waiting times at the hospital because of tax from sales of cannabis. Make posters telling people who don't use it or never will how making it legal will be good for them.

• Like 1

United Kingdom Politicians will never decriminalize weed. The most we could hope for is some form of extract which would be controlled and for people with serious illnesses.

I went and talked with the police about cannabis and i asked "If someone is choosing to use or grow a few cannabis plants to use as medicine would you still arrest them or confiscate it?" and they said you can only get it from a source that they approve (probably means that sativex) but they would still confiscate it if you was growing it yourself without permission

• 5 months later...

What do you mean by that dude? I've seen you use it in another thread and I wondered then what it was about.

Google lists it as "a village in the South Kesteven district of Lincolnshire".#

I'm missing something aren't I?

Is that village missing its idiot?

Ignore the politicians. All we need to do is get as many people growing as possible. Support and encourage new growers. Eventually there will be too many growers for the bill to deal with. Huge commercial crops will still get hit but percy growers like us lot will be left alone. I think, to some extent, that's already happening.