Decriminalize cultivation for personal use UK

Hyper

I wanted to know whether applied pressure for law reform, through blatant defiance of current legislation would work.

Inciting pro cannabis activists across media/social networks.

encouraging thousands of people country wide to germinate a marijuana seed using a cheap 20w cfl. And doing the most unorthodox action, of informing there local authority to there illegal activity.

Police are bound to investigate and act against individuals who violate the law.

Supporters who are persistent, even against multiple cautions/prison sentences. non violence and compliance with authority

stating only that they are protesting for law reform to decriminalize cannabis.

Allowing an adult to cultivate up to 6 plants in a private residence for personal medical/recreational use.

What would the consequences regarding the aforementioned action be?

United Kingdom legislation, Misuse of Drugs Act 1971. Cannabis and cannabis resin are currently a class B substance,

it was reclassified in 2009 from class C reverting to class B.

Is it Scaremongering tactics?, trying to prove links to cannabis supposed mental health risks psychosis/schizophrenia.

To sway public opinion into thinking weed is a highly dangerous drug.

people predisposed to psychosis can be exacerbated by use of cannabis although alcohol could have the same affect.

Mental disorder statistics have not changed whilst, cannabis use has greatly increased.

What percentage of the uk population in a poll, would support decriminalization do you think?

do you think there would be any consequences if the law was changed?

PROS

Less burden on police services, shutting down hundreds of cannabis farms.

curb on dealing which could bring young people into contact with hard drugs.

CONS

Increase in new smokers.

There may be an increase in drug driving.

Cannabis psychosis.

underage young people smoking cannabis.

allowing an adult to....

Bollox to that. Why? Are gladioli so regulated, or papaver somniferum, or even datura? No.

To regulate suggests that cannabis is more toxic than other plants. It isn't.

Away with such legalistic bollox! Just decriminalise ~ full stop.

• Like 9

encouraging thousands of people country wide to germinate a marijuana seed using a cheap 20w cfl. And doing the most unorthodox action, of informing there local authority to there illegal activity.
Police are bound to investigate and act against individuals who violate the law.

good luck with that, be sure to come back and tell us how you got on

• Like 5

If ya ring the pigs and show them your grow of a seedling under a 20 watt cfl I think they would just take the piss out of you for a shit grow :lookaround:

If ya ring the pigs and show them your grow of a seedling under a 20 watt cfl I think they would just take the piss out of you for a shit grow :lookaround:

"Ffs, give us a bell in a couple of months"

• Like 1

"cultivate up to 6 plants in a private residence for personal medical/recreational use."

That's as far as I got, I've got 17 on the go, autos in a 1.2m tent, so I'm out. I've also got 7 pea plants, 10 chilli's of various type, 6 tomato plants, a couple of pots of basil and coriander, all over my house, why should one plant be treated different from any other?

• Like 3

lol Edenham

What do you mean by that dude? I've seen you use it in another thread and I wondered then what it was about.

Google lists it as "a village in the South Kesteven district of Lincolnshire".#

I'm missing something aren't I?