my little outdoor adventure

green_ste

sorry for the lack of update, i had a bit of a issue and i thought somebody saw one of my girls but touch wood my front door is still there lol

i have had to move plant (b) and put her next to plant (a) so she gets a bit less sun but safety first.

still tho they both are growing and nice and quick too

they both are still on water or rain water and i dont think they are loving that because i noticed a few white flecks growing in the leaves, so i'll put a few containers out to collect the rain water.

here's plant (a)

white widow xxl (a)

here's plant (b)

white widow xxl (b)

thanks for dropping in folks
  • Like 1

sorry for the lack of update, i had a bit of a issue and i thought somebody saw one of my girls but touch wood my front door is still there lol

i have had to move plant (b) and put her next to plant (a) so she gets a bit less sun but safety first.

still tho they both are growing and nice and quick too

they both are still on water or rain water and i dont think they are loving that because i noticed a few white flecks growing in the leaves, so i'll put a few containers out to collect the rain water.

here's plant (a)

here's plant (b)

I would say its about time to introduce some food if you have it?, go in light then work up if possible. You will see a vast difference :)

Best to be safe than sorry

All the best and thank you for the update

D-M..

• Like 2

thanks for looking in d m bud

ive got oldtimers grow bud. i went to give them a light feed yesterday but i noticed there's something wrong with plant (a). i forgot to grab pic but my suspicion is there's something got at the roots. i managed to move the plants around and i soaked the gravel bit around the pots in hope of flushing whatever it is out.

i'll be feeding them from tonight onwards

anyway here's plant (a)

white widow xxl (a)

and here's plant (b)

white widow xxl (b)

and a group shot

white widow xxl group

thanks for looking in folks
  • Like 1

Eh, they are coming along now @@green_ste fast vegging now especially with all this sunshine we've been blessed with, they do look hungry though mate as @@Dinafem-Mark has pointed out ;) All the best mate :george:

• Like 2

ive been feeding these girls with 1.5ml per litre and they seem to love it. there feed is oldtimers grow food.

ive had a problem with plant (a) but i sorted it out. what it was i noticed alot of holes in the leave and some were partly eaten. i knew it was the borg or thrips but then i noticed the same damage on the raspberry bush. my feeling it was baby caterpillars. i swopped around plant a and b and gave them a good neem spray and things seem to be ok.

here's plant (a)

white widow xxl (a)

and here's plant (b)

white widow xxl (b)

and i got a group

white widow xxl (group)

i have also noticed that they have shot out loads of pre flowers and they are getting there crown to start flowering.

• Like 3

Aye, they've chewed a few leaves there mate, still coming along though no harm in losing a few leaves I suppose, they smelling much now they are budding up?

• Like 2

Things are looking well mate, thank you for updating the thread in my absence :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

these two seem to be flying along now. They both are flowering so least they wont get any bigger. plant (b) is around a week ahead.

i been feeding them with oldtimers bloom and they seem to be loving it with the sun. i been getting alsorts of bugs trying to get a free stone lol

anyway here's plant (a), she's on 1.5ml of feed per litre and she gets 2ltrs every 2ish days

white widow xxl (a)

and i got a top shot

white widow xxl (a) top bud

here's plant (b), she's on 2ml of feed per litre

white widow xxl (b)

and her top shot

white widow xxl (b) top bud

thanks for looking in folks and for the comments. there's hardly any smell so far but im looking forward to it

• Like 1

these two seem to be flying along now. They both are flowering so least they wont get any bigger. plant (b) is around a week ahead.

i been feeding them with oldtimers bloom and they seem to be loving it with the sun. i been getting alsorts of bugs trying to get a free stone lol

anyway here's plant (a), she's on 1.5ml of feed per litre and she gets 2ltrs every 2ish days

and i got a top shot

here's plant (b), she's on 2ml of feed per litre

and her top shot

thanks for looking in folks and for the comments. there's hardly any smell so far but im looking forward to it

Thank you very much for the update things are looking great :)..

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

a bit late on this one folks but to be honest i been really busy doing other things.
so here we are another week into things and things are looking ok altho the weather aint been to good. i noticed the weather for the following week aint looking to nice.
well unfortunately due to the weather ive not been able to feed them much cos im worried about getting root rot. they have been getting 2.5ml of feed per litre when i can and that will be upped to 3ml on there next feed.
here's plant (a), looking ok its just a shame about her holy leaves

white widow xxl (a)

and here's plant (b), her buds dont seem to be as big as plant a's and she started flower 1st

white widow xxl (b)

and here's my group shot. i do try and move them out a bit on a good day but i worry in there height and i go a few folk over looking me.

white widow xxl (group)

• Like 1

a bit late on this one folks but to be honest i been really busy doing other things.
so here we are another week into things and things are looking ok altho the weather aint been to good. i noticed the weather for the following week aint looking to nice.
well unfortunately due to the weather ive not been able to feed them much cos im worried about getting root rot. they have been getting 2.5ml of feed per litre when i can and that will be upped to 3ml on there next feed.
here's plant (a), looking ok its just a shame about her holy leaves
and here's plant (b), her buds dont seem to be as big as plant a's and she started flower 1st
and here's my group shot. i do try and move them out a bit on a good day but i worry in there height and i go a few folk over looking me.

They are coming along great mate :), this thread just goes to show that with even a small yard/garden a grow can still b pulled off :). Nice job mate you never know you may inspire a few other growers to take the plunge to auto,s outdoor next season :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2