my little outdoor adventure

green_ste

before i start i just want to give a massive big up to all at dinafem.

im not much of a grower but i do try and will try my best with this little outdoor grow.

ok so 1st up is the beans

dinafem auto's

on friday night i dropped 2 of the white widow xxl into a cup of water

white widow xxl auto

so i popped them in water and left them over night in the airing cupboard. on saturday morning i filled my pots with biobizz light mix.

getting pots ready

i put a small whole in the middle and drop 1 seed in each pot, i used a bit of a black bag and a elastic band to act as a warm dome to germ the seeds.

2 for w.w xxl

i put them at the bottom of my veg tent and left them over night. i checked them 24 hours later and noticed they have started to grow.

white widow xxl a & b

and this is just a few hours later

white widow xxl a & b

thanks for looking folks, i'll be taking them out of my tent today and they will be on my window sill until they settled with the enviroment.
Edited by green_ste
  • Like 2

Good luck im also running a diary in the dinafem section with uk natural sunlight

Love

Arthur

• Like 2

The first on this series of Dinafem seeds for diary thread mate, congratulations on your new arrivals @@green_ste, will keep a chair in the corner if ya don't mind, see how these come along.

• Like 2

Yes first to get the 2015 seed for diary grow off going :). Thank you for that.. We have a couple of other growers also doing outdoor grows @@arthur lee is one of them :).. This will be a great year on UK420 :)

All the best

D-M.😨

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark thanks bud n no problem.

Hopefully if the sun keeps shining we'll all get a nice crop.

I wish every grower all the best for this season

• Like 1

well as it's been nice here lately ive been putting my lady's out during the day to soak up the sun.

they haven't grown much

white widow xxl before pot up

on wednesday i popped to the grow shop and picked me up a fressh bag of bio bizz all mix and a bag of coco pro plus

all mix n coco

and a couple of buckets

bucket's

as you can see i've drilled some holes in the bottom for drainage.
yesterday i mixed up the all mix and coco so there's around 30% coco in it and potted up my lady's. i think they are 7ltr pots.

white widiw xxl (a & b)

i put some gravel at the bottom of the bucket, place pot in and then put more gravel around the sides and top. im hoping as the sun warms up the gravel it will keep roots warm at night.
i've also put some small holes around the rim of the buckets so i can tie the lady's down as and when.
they have only been having just plain tap water so far and im leaving them outside all the time from now on.
thanks for looking folks
Edited by green_ste
  • Like 1

i think its about time to pray to the sun gods on this one.

i used to love this tune way back in the day so im going to play it as much as i can and dedicate it to the sun gods for more sun.

please play and enjoy.

so its been another week with my girls outside and to be honest nothing has happened with them.

im guessing due to the lack of warmth and hardly any sun its stunned them. they both are still nice and green so im not worried just yet.

ive noticed slugs or snails chewing on my raspberry bush so ive put copper wire around my buckets. i read somewhere that they wont go over copper wire.

i carnt put pellets down or around because of my dogs and chickens roaming around my back yard so lets hope the copper wire works.

anyway here is my white widow xxl plant (a)

white widow xxl (a)

and heres plant (b)

white widow xxl (b)

as you can see not much has happened since last update so please pray to the sun gods
thanks for looking in folks
  • Like 1

Thank you for your uodate very much appreciated. Heres hoping that we have some better weather to kick these autos off.

All the best

D-M..😨

• Like 1

Same things happening with my autos, They've been outside for like a week now and nothing is really happening..

• Like 2

well thanks folks if you pressed play on the vid

something must be working because it been nice here in my part of the world and predicted to be nice most of the week

so its been another week and they seem to be growing.

i've been just giving them a drink of water at night when im out watering the rest of the garden

here's my white widow xxl plant (a)

white widow xxl (a)

and here's plant (b)

white widow xxl (b)

thanks for dropping in and commenting but most of all thanks for clicking play on the vid
  • Like 1

They seem to have appreciated the small portion of summer we have just had

Watching with interest

Best of luck

Love

Arthur

• Like 2

They look to be coming along and as @@arthur lee said hopefully we will have more of this good british sunshine :)

cheers for the latest update

All the best

D-M..😨

• Like 1