Cream of the Crop - April 2015

Joolz

312 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lennon's Blues looks awesome just loving the stacking ! icki's ssh looks smashing too as do all the entries well done just for getting nominated :yep:

To be honest not impressed with any of this months( sorry weed snob ) and flashy lighting don,t work 4 me so the most natural and best looking is Lennon,s blue's but hope they all taste/work as good as they look chaps/chapess . My turn soon !

:yawn:

peace :hippy:

Edited by mygreenmojo

That's a beautiful array... I demand a smoke test!

@@pungent I had the same dilemma but went the other way and voted for the Dr

• Like 2

No one likely to be voting fer zero if he ever graces our screens with one of his flashless photo's then.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Really nice to see a Dinafem strain in the COTC well done to all, very hard to pick a winner all great entrys

All the best

D-M..

Congrats @@Lobo .. is there any room for another badge bud?

Careful. Stoker will ban you over badge envy, now he's all modded up. Hide them well...

:rofl:

:yep:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 1

Cheers @@HazyDaze. I do really need to stay away from this for a while. However the stars will no doubt align and as the great man once said: "I'll be back"

"Get to de chopper." also springs to mind

;)

Many thanks for the votes guys.

• Like 4

Cheers @@HazyDaze. I do really need to stay away from this for a while. However the stars will no doubt align and as the great man once said: "I'll be back"

"Get to de chopper." also springs to mind

;)

Many thanks for the votes guys.

congrats Lobo :)

drop me a pm with your safe addy please so i can get your prize posted :yinyang:

• Like 3

well happy with a third place ..congrats lobo and everyone

• Like 1