Cream of the Crop - April 2015

Joolz

312 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks for adding me to the shortlist. Some great photos of some beautiful plants, good luck to everyone, but Lobo gets my vote.

• Like 1

All fantastic. I think LCCvaper isn't getting as much attention as he should, that's a very well taken photo imo and he gets my vote. Hard choice though. Thanks a lot to everyone who has voted for me so far, always an honour to make the shortlist.

• Like 2

Some fantastic buds on show here guys,was a hard choice this month,good luck everyone.

Icki`s ssh gets my vote,well done fella,hope it smokes as good as it looks.

Tenchie.

K-B for me, Shame the piccie doesn't quite do the bud justice but regardless of that it still looks awesome.

• Like 1

K-B for me, Shame the piccie doesn't quite do the bud justice but regardless of that it still looks awesome.

+1 Morris

• Like 2

Thanks guys. I wish I had a better camera for that shot, unfortunately it didn't pick up as much detail as I'd like but hey, people still seem to like it so I'm pleased :)

• Like 3

All lush, some beaut colours, pure autumn....nice, however the frost on the Blue Kush does it for me!

• Like 1

A lovely collection of beauties. I went with Lobo in the end, as it's both a lovely shot and a delicious-looking bit of vegetation, but they are all winners really.

I make it sound like a school for special children, but I mean it.

• Like 1