hs1 test grow done

greenvigilante

Lets put it this way then mate. We don't really give a shit what someone else on some other site has supposed to have done, especially those promoting LED's. The forum you've posted in is micro growing and experimental. I would have thought it was pretty obvious that was for members here to use for THEIR grows

Owd

Micro-Growing & Experimental
For Compact Fluorescent and LED Growers
lets put it that way owd? this part of the forums is for cfl and led growers
nowhere does it say its only to post info thats only about there own grows

Like i said i use one which i payed for,then i get comments saying i do not manage my space well.My reply to that is i do not know of many people growing an indica and sativa side by side under led.Hence why the indica is raised up to level the canopy. I feel if you do not use led or own one then maybe keep quiet and see what the people who use the feedback.. Its very easy to sit there and chuck out comments about people you do not know and say they are rubbish growers. All i am aiming to do is get under half kw for my entire percy stuff.

stop greeting zippi

i gave a wee bit of advice to fill ure space a bit better#victim

only after u basically told me to buy one of these leds or shut up:)

I got one of these 75W Leds. Only had it a few weeks, so I don't have an opinion yet as to how well it is going to do on an entire grow although so far so good. Mine doesn't have a DP sticker on it though... and it says "Made in UK" (which I like). I have no plans on ditching the HPS , Just want to add additional lighting to the HPS and still keep running costs fairly low. I am running the LED and HPS on different sides of the tent this first time just to see what happens, but could see me having a 600W hps in the middle and one of these LEDs on either side, in a 2.4m tent using a total of 750W :)

• Like 2

hi guys ill post this in the led/experimental forum so the usual suspects dont have a fcking fit at posting any new informantion

so tang over on another forum has completed his hs1 hologrphic series test grow with 2 dutch passion autos under 2x 75w leds

his yield was 390 gramms under 150w of led pretty good results:)

Your supposed to weigh the trimmed bud not the whole plant pmsl

luxeon.jpg

this is datasheet pis from luxeon LED that stood out when I glanced it

pic 1 lots of spectrum missing

pic 2 bad temp droop @ 70c (blue line)

The product looks quite complex for a 75W light. Also there is no datasheet on the site, - I would like to know more info before £300 was departed from thy pckt

Also in 1 week the new philips led technology product thing is being revealed.

In COmpasion

75W of light from vero / cxa

1x led - £20

1 x driver £40

1x AC alpine 11 £7.

Id put money down it could grow better quality & yield more than any 70W HPS or this LED Rig

Edited by Owderb

Are you starting to grasp the concept dude?! Many congratulations, go out there and compare devices without having to rely on opinion!