hs1 test grow done

greenvigilante

hi guys ill post this in the led/experimental forum so the usual suspects dont have a fcking fit at posting any new informantion

so tang over on another forum has completed his hs1 hologrphic series test grow with 2 dutch passion autos under 2x 75w leds

his yield was 390 gramms under 150w of led pretty good results:)

Why post it here you know what will occur.People can use google to find whats right for them.Remember i have one and use it for veg mainly.

At the moment its right next to a 80w panel and the 80w is doing a better job of penetrating as it has no lenses imo.

Congrats to the guy and to be honest reading on other forums where people are growing with diy led they seem to be doing rather well. No point slagging people for experimenting, at least they have the balls to put in a little effort and try things out.

Peace Out.

• Like 1

hi guys ill post this in the led/experimental forum so the usual suspects dont have a fcking fit at posting any new informantion

so tang over on another forum has completed his hs1 hologrphic series test grow with 2 dutch passion autos under 2x 75w leds

his yield was 390 gramms under 150w of led pretty good results:)

No one had a fit, everybody questioned the results. And then you had a fit at them. As many said to you before, if you're that convinced, do a side by side grow, document and post you're results, and put yer LEDs where yer mouth is ;)

Congrats to the guy and to be honest reading on other forums where people are growing with diy led they seem to be doing rather well. No point slagging people for experimenting, at least they have the balls to put in a little effort and try things out.

Peace Out.

@@tokenroll please enlighten me to where the "slagged off" is in this thread?? I actually use one.. lol

Edited by Arthur Mix

Why post it here you know what will occur.People can use google to find whats right for them.Remember i have one and use it for veg mainly.

At the moment its right next to a 80w panel and the 80w is doing a better job of penetrating as it has no lenses imo.

so i shouldnt post things i have seen from growers i trust because people here becasue some people will take issue with it?

No one had a fit, everybody questioned the results. And then you had a fit at them. As many said to you before, if you're that convinced, do a side by side grow, document and post you're results, and put yer LEDs where yer mouth is ;)

a right good few had a fit to point where they actually questioned people on being multis and salesman

thats having a fit lol

ps i put my grows where my mouth is they are on this forum:) and they are hps grows lmfao

im again simply posting someone elses results wiht new tech:)

Edited by greenvigilante

All your posting is hear say and conjecture without real proof, the forum your information is from is full of mis information and led sales men it's laughable and the jokes on you.

Led technology has come a long way, unfortunately people like you make the whole subject a troll fest, you provide nothing of substance.

• Like 3

Why not just get one as i have,then people may take you seriously. Do you know Tang?If so i can see why you would trust him if not its a bit silly to trust people on the net.If people want to use led they will research it on the forums with led sections.

All your posting is hear say and conjecture without real proof, the forum your information is from is full of mis information and led sales men it's laughable and the jokes on you.

Led technology has come a long way, unfortunately people like you make the whole subject a troll fest, you provide nothing of substance.

everything is hear say we do on here lmfao

anyone who does a grow and posts wieght could be questioned and told hes lieing

the fact u guys cant possibly leave a thread for like minded people to view without telling people they need proof lol i mean wot proof u want? the guy to take the weed he just grew down to the local post office and wiegh it there lol?

i make it a troll fest? no people who troll make it a troll fest

Why not just get one as i have,then people may take you seriously. Do you know Tang?If so i can see why you would trust him if not its a bit silly to trust people on the net.If people want to use led they will research it on the forums with led sections.

i have seen tang help(including me) people much more than the trolls on here saying hes lieing

this is the led section lmfao????? have u read the section we are in ?

ps my environment is spot on right now and to replace my wattage would cost alot so no thanks

AGAIN im simply posting someones results:P

i have seen tang help(including me) people much more than the trolls on here saying hes lieing

this is the led section lmfao????? have u read the section we are in ?

ps my environment is spot on right now and to replace my wattage would cost alot so no thanks

AGAIN im simply posting someones results:P

I know what section this is as i post here with info from time to time.So you do not know tang then?@least i have the said lights and others to compare to in real life,also compare to 600w 400v sodiums.