Cream of the Crop - March 2015

Joolz

288 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've got about 2 pipes worth of Sunshine Daydream left & I'm trying real hard to save it for as long as i can.. Real hard.

@Dr.gt the ssdd has won my heart and my vote, what a smoke.. Cracking macro shot!

• Like 4

I went for odnut because of the selective colouring which I normally hate in photo's but it works in that one.

I'm going for docs sunshine daydream this month, just seems apt with the spring sunshine filling all of our minds this month!

• Like 2

twice in one lifetime??!! :yahoo:

thanks to everyone who voted and very well done to Mental Chops :yep: with a first grow and pics like that, i'm sure we'll be seeing more of your work in cotc soon :yes:

cheers m'dears ;):smoke::v:

• Like 8

Congratulations @dr.gt impressive buds, close one this month, great effort @mentalchops, shame we don't get to vote on the smoke too, cotc always makes my mouth water.

• Like 2

Well done @Dr.gt, great picture and a well deserved win! I was right behind you all the way, and as much as it would have been amazing to win, a close second on my first grow is far more than I ever expected! :yahoo:

The Strawberry Amnesia has now been curing for 5 weeks and the smell and taste is really coming along. I wish I had realised its potential when I could have taken some cuts, but I guess that's what you learn from experience!

It is so much better than everything else I grew and I will not let another great pheno slip through my fingers! :no:

Cheers all, Mental.

• Like 4