Cream of the Crop - March 2015

Joolz

288 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dr gt's sunshine does look very nice ...but ammi is a fav of mine ..and for a first grow....bang on mate...Mental Chops it is👌

• Like 2

Was a dead heat for me with veg4 and mental chops but as it was a first grow had to go with the chops,I'm not gay but would stick both up me arse ,top growing all though ,they are all a credit

• Like 2

Took time to decide, tasty line up :yinyang:

Went with Black jack, for the sweet memories it brought back...

And she looks great.

i went for @mentalchops because it caught my eye the most, i would love to try this! one of my fave strains in amnesia!

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone for the positive comments and for the votes too!

This pic really is from my first grow and I wished I had cloned this pheno. It's my favourite to smoke, great taste, with strong head high!

A year ago I was building my loft groom and after overcoming so many issues with my first grow am really happy with the finished result.

I never would have thought I would be up for cream of the crop!! Flattered and honoured!

Thanks to everyone who helped me out time and time again. I had some great guidance and advice from this community.

I also think some patience and my Gavita helped.

Cheers all, Mental.

• Like 4