my little spaces.

And a couple of post trim shots,i will post the dry weight when its dry..

ugorg1 led grown

ugorg 1 led grown

ugorg1 led grown

ugorg1 led grown

ugorg1 led grown

urgor1 led grown

I think this will be around the 2.5 mark not bad for only 75 watts the last few weeks.

If that 3rd pic down is all of it then I have to say it doesn't look like 2.5 oz to me mate, no offense. Might be 1 if they are ridiculously dense. Unless there is more of it that you haven't taken pics of?

Peace :oldtoker:

If that 3rd pic down is all of it then I have to say it doesn't look like 2.5 oz to me mate, no offense. Might be 1 if they are ridiculously dense. Unless there is more of it that you haven't taken pics of?

No its not pics of all of it..These are the pics of the first few i trimmed which made my hands very sticky.Took some photos and made my phone very resinous,so i stopped taking photos.

Edited by Arthur Mix

No its not pics of all of it..These are the pics of the first few i trimmed which made my hands very sticky.Took some photos and made my phone very resinous,so i stopped taking photos.

Glad that's the case mate. Vinyl gloves are the way to go for trimming :yep: I never trim without them now lol.

Here is some pictures of some dry sift from the ugorg1 and obsession.Buds not dry but the trim dries quicker so make some hash..

pre sift.

presift

pre sift.

Pre sift

140 sift

140sift 12

140 clean

140clean13

140 sift

140 sift

107sift 16

107 sift

107sift 15

107 sift

107clean18

pre press 107

107pre press 19

Edited by Arthur Mix

sift hash 13

ugorg  1

ugorg1

The ugorg1 gave 64grams,The obsession gave 77grams,this does not include the popcorn which i dried quick and made into hash which with the trim from both plants which i did not weigh was a nice size piece before i steamed into it.Bellow are some photos of the buds and some hash i have made from the sift.

Edited by Arthur Mix