my little spaces.

here is some pics of my things..

HANS 150

Hans 150 ugorg1   obsession

HANS 150 .

GNhs1

hope this has worked never put up pics before,scary stuff..

So i took photos emailed them to myself so i could upload,hope i have done it right.

The top photos are my 150w panel the bigger sparce cupboard is 1200x 800 so 75w of led is just coping.

Edited by zippi23

Ok so to explain whats happening here a little,The top 3 photos are the flower tent 1mx.5nwith 150w led panel and 5 inch extract rhino pro filter.

Both the plants get the same feeds suited to them from gh flora nova grow and bloom and a smidgen of bloombastic.They are in hempy buckets the one on the left is Obsession in a 10ltr.The left one is ugorg1 in a 7ltr hempy.The obsession was flipped 13th feb so a bit to go yet.The ugorg1 is from last year i kept the best for a mum this is from that she flipped 2nd march.

The bottom cupboard is an old secret garden one over 15 years old now irc.This has a 75w led.The space is 1200x800 so asking a lot from this light.In this space i have the same extraction 5inch rhino pro filter.The plants are back right ugorg1 mother reduced as just took cuttings.The front 3 are obsession two are still picking up.Then on the back right 9 otto x harlot waiting to preflower.A mate wants the males to do some pollen chucking.The females will be grown out by me to see which will be most beneficial for medicinal use.Front right are 3 ugorg 1 clones for a friends garden who is ill.

So i use led as it keeps my bills down and i can muck around and experiment and help friends who are ill.

as you can tell i am no David Bailey and no i am not getting a new phone or camera to take photos..

Edited by zippi23

The 150w is cree xbd 6 x royal blue, 24 x 701 red, 7 x white and 16 osram lh-cpdp (deep red) as they better than the cree deep red. Reflector 106 and 123 degrees. Has veg setting 75w less red used. flower is 150w all on.

The 75w in the cupboard is Phillips luxeon led. I think the 150w will turn out better than the more expensive 75w.

thanks arthur - btw if your concerned about posting images on the internet you can always browse using tor browser - its an anonymous client and will cloak your ip, have a google :)

nice set up

• 2 weeks later...

I have not took any photos as i have to email them to myself which i hate doing..The obsession is looking good def 2+ smells like a grapefruit.The ugorg1 has seven or eight leaders filling out should be good.The hans150 is doing a good job.The veg cupboard is still 75w and is doing well the 9 otto x harlot are very vigourus,3 are shorter squat ones,5 are quite tall still no pre flowers maybe next week..If i see my mate i will tether his phone if it works as mine is ancient.

Here is a little update i have moved the 75w led into the flower tent along with the 150w that was there before.

Tn gallery 30024 10638 420986

photo 3

photo 3

gnhs1   hans 150

Edited by Arthur Mix

Here is a quick update..

obsession hs1

obsession hs1

obsession left ugorg1 right

obsession and ugorg1

obsession

obsession

All the above are obsession at around day 56, so going to start flushing and maybe next weekend i will see if its ready.

ugorg1      hans150

This is the ugorg1 it started about 3 weeks ago and like an idiot i lost the date i wrote down,not a probes grown this quite a few times.

All in coco obsession under 75w led and ugorg under 150w panel.I added the 75w 2 weeks ago as it was struggling in the larger place,was ok if you like a bit of stretch as i have always said and known i was asking a lot from 75w but it is just doable. So now i veg under the 144x3w reflector and nice tight nodes again.

@@vince noir rock n roll star It is .5m x1m so not massive.The veg area is quit big at 1200x800 which houses the ugorg 1 mum and the obsession mum.It also has some otto and harlot being grown out and experimented with.

Yes i can see you have almost no space,well managed though.I may downsize a bit after this just to see how small i can go..

Edited by Arthur Mix

• 3 weeks later...

Here are some photos of the ugorg1 finished under hs1 for last 3 weeks,did have the hans in there as well but this is now in the veg space and is doing a better job than the GNhs1 did..The gnash 75w seems to be better at flowering than veg from what i have seen.In the large space i had lots of stretch with only 75w of led.Now i have the hans in there running 68w irc its doing much much better..

ugorg1 gnhs1 finish

ugorg1 hs1 finish

ugorg1 hs1 finish

ugorg1 led gnhs1

The ugorg1 plant has been flushed for 7 days so far i may pull her later as i have some time today..I feel it has thrown some nice colours out.I will try and get some photos in normal light before i chop..
Edited by Arthur Mix