Should the UK legalize cannabis? - Poll

caballero

Do the 79% want psychosis? :smug:

maybe they already have it. yes thats what the politicians will say - and they fear the number will rise!

maybe they already have it. yes thats what the politicians will say - and they fear the number will rise!

I've got another number for the politicians, AK47, see how they like that.

• Like 2

if it was legalised do u think the government would allow certain strains to be called things like ak47. i can see them getting all funny about it for ridiculous reasons.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

its a plant, they shouldn't be controlling it, I should, I am going to put my suit on now and write on free weed for everyone. the worlds gone crazy!

• Like 1

Easy for me at times to say fuck it who cares anyway. I dont but reading some bust posts on here my attitude has changed. I still dont give a fuck but i feel terrible reading peoples posted and seeing some have fear as.to what their punishment will be. Think its abit selfish of me to just say fuck it who cares. I would rather it normalised though fuck having lying greedy peadofiles trying to tell me what i can and cant smoke.

• Like 1

To be honest I'm quite happy the way it stands . I can imagine it would cost a lot more to grow if it was legal . Grow licence , taxes on soil nutes . Keep things Percy and YA good

To be honest I'm quite happy the way it stands . I can imagine it would cost a lot more to grow if it was legal . Grow licence , taxes on soil nutes . Keep things Percy and YA good

You already pay tax on soil nutes unless you make them yourself which would still be tax free if legal I suspect.

Ya good till your door comes off its hinges .

• Like 3

Legal? Maybe not, it's all dependant on what regulations will come with legalisation. Legalised and normalised, with the ganja scene staying as it is now but with no worries about law? Yes, that would be good, but it won't happen. Not for a long time anyway.

the more the number swings in favour of making it legal the less likely they are to scare monger as they will be in the minority and they wouldnt want to distance their readerships or viewers ..media will swing to the positive side soon enough .

• Like 2