Another XXL adventure. Moby dick in mud

bigbadbillybob

there she blows cap'n, break out the harpoons

gallery_87390_10292_122129.jpggallery_87390_10292_71398.jpg

decent sized colas

gallery_87390_10292_10855.jpggallery_87390_10292_20071.jpg

And thats all folks, i will return with the dried weijht, which i suspect will be around 130 jrams, but we will see, they could have even more.

Thanks for followin this diary, to both of you ha ha.

Laters dudes and dudettes!

• Like 2

there she blows cap'n, break out the harpoons

gallery_87390_10292_122129.jpggallery_87390_10292_71398.jpg

decent sized colas

gallery_87390_10292_10855.jpggallery_87390_10292_20071.jpg

And thats all folks, i will return with the dried weijht, which i suspect will be around 130 jrams, but we will see, they could have even more.

Thanks for followin this diary, to both of you ha ha.

Laters dudes and dudettes!

You always get great results from out AutoDinafem strains :) how long total grow time from bean to bud? :) great grow mate cant wait for the next one

All the best

D-M..

Thanks for your kind comments.

The moby took 74 days from crackin the surface. I could have cut it earlier, but waited for more amber trichs, there were about 40% ambers.

Im doin a multi strain this time, with some Dinafem critical jack (after growin one of them, and bein very very impressed with the smoke off her, its a top 3 smoke this year). a few critical mass auto from buddha, afghan express from positronics, a couple of blue cheese, a few Og kush, and vertigo from paradise and a dark devil from sweet seeds,.

Should be a nice combinatrion, with three of these strains being from Dinafem.

Its safe to say they are my favourite seed bank for autos, and im only doin the others for a wee bit of variety.

I was gonna do some more cheese XXLs but ive still got loads left from my last adventure.

I will maybe post up a diary if i find the time.

Cheers to Mark, and the team at Dinafem for knocking out some grade A dank assed weed strains,

Viva Dinafem

• Like 1

Thanks for your kind comments.

The moby took 74 days from crackin the surface. I could have cut it earlier, but waited for more amber trichs, there were about 40% ambers.

Im doin a multi strain this time, with some Dinafem critical jack (after growin one of them, and bein very very impressed with the smoke off her, its a top 3 smoke this year). a few critical mass auto from buddha, afghan express from positronics, a couple of blue cheese, a few Og kush, and vertigo from paradise and a dark devil from sweet seeds,.

Should be a nice combinatrion, with three of these strains being from Dinafem.

Its safe to say they are my favourite seed bank for autos, and im only doin the others for a wee bit of variety.

I was gonna do some more cheese XXLs but ive still got loads left from my last adventure.

I will maybe post up a diary if i find the time.

Cheers to Mark, and the team at Dinafem for knocking out some grade A dank assed weed strains,

Viva Dinafem

We will gladly take half the credit mate but you have always done a stellar job with our genetics. Im going to be doing our xxl cheese very soon.

Sounds like a great selection of genetics for you next run..

All the best

D-M.😨

• Like 1

found another few pics pre chop, she was a chunkee monkee all rite, heavy yeilder, with lots of fat colas.

Check it out.gallery_87390_10292_15703.jpggallery_87390_10292_29902.jpggallery_87390_10292_60758.jpggallery_87390_10292_126512.jpg

Im more than happy with these, and cant wait for a puff on her.

peace out.

• Like 4

found another few pics pre chop, she was a chunkee monkee all rite, heavy yeilder, with lots of fat colas.

Check it out.gallery_87390_10292_15703.jpggallery_87390_10292_29902.jpggallery_87390_10292_60758.jpggallery_87390_10292_126512.jpg

Im more than happy with these, and cant wait for a puff on her.

peace out.

Nice job mate ;) you always smash our autos. Do you have next grow planned?..

All the best

D-M.😨

• Like 1

Mark mate, you're losin it., lay off the weed.

i posted a coupe of posts above what im doin next ha ha

ill punt a mini diary up for you mate, no problem

i

Mark mate, you're losin it., lay off the weed.

i posted a coupe of posts above what im doin next ha ha

ill punt a mini diary up for you mate, no problem

i

Sorry mate I've had a lot on my mind..

All the best

D-M..😨

• Like 2

yes, no problem Mark. i was just kidding.

Thanks for popping in .

till the next one!

• Like 1

Had a smoke of this tonite. Its bloody lovely. Fruity taste, and a nice stone off her.

Scored just over a 100 jrams, which is ok, but i think she would have preffered a bij pot, so i will be doin them in bij pots next time (25 litre jobs)

Happy days.

• Like 1

Had a smoke of this tonite. Its bloody lovely. Fruity taste, and a nice stone off her.

Scored just over a 100 jrams, which is ok, but i think she would have preffered a bij pot, so i will be doin them in bij pots next time (25 litre jobs)

Happy days.

Thats a great result 100g/plant :) nice job

All the best

D-M..😨

• Like 2

Thats a great result 100g/plant :) nice job

All the best

D-M..

Well here's hoping i can get close to that..

Great thread well done

Love

Arthur

• Like 1

Well here's hoping i can get close to that..

Great thread well done

Love

Arthur

Its being done quite often recently matey. So lets see how our genetics do in the gb sun.

All the best and yes top thread

D-M..