A friendly LED debate. split from PARABOLIC FIRE HAZARD

wildbill

I'm wrong in being a gardener rather than an electrician?

Fair enough I'll go back to growing plants, leave the schematics bollox to the techies.

Yea but you guys are all still wrong!

If we all have bud, regardless of light source, we are all right and equally alright!.... Good luck with the grow, don't forget to share the results.. I'm interested as I expect or hope you will be equally fastidious with the growing..... light is only part of the indoor growing juggle

• Like 7

I'm wrong in being a gardener rather than an electrician?

Fair enough I'll go back to growing plants, leave the schematics bollox to the techies.

No need to take it that way mate, just trying to help people understand a few things... I thought that was the intention of websites like these.

• Like 1

:doh: Ah, my bad guys. Always hated how you can't tell who people are talking to or the tone in which they say it in text form :v:

:oldtoker:

• Like 1

You should probably migrate to a LED style of lighting. Its better. oh and cheaper.

Also that picture is NOT a CE marking. That is CHINA EXPORT. The lettering is too close together.

I dont disagree. but CE and C E are not always the same thing....

I would say we have established that it isnt cheaper. That leaves the better claim.

Most people arent going to believe anything other than a demonstration really. Science is useful but practical results always trump theory.

What interests me is that you have belief before achieving results, that is an unusual approach.

Edited by wildbill
  • Like 1

It's common in those (trolls) with mild delusions of grandeur, who like to imagine they have some kind of secret knowledge no one else has access to. His/her attitude and total lack of rebuttal to any of the points or questions made makes 'Badders' (yew get me fam) either a troll or an ignoramus.. Neither of which get any time from me.

frabz-I-bid-you-good-day-sir-i-said-good

• Like 9

@@Badders if you get a gazillion grams per watt, you'd want to document it well with (your own) photos, because I think I'd struggle to take you any other way than an ickle troll

It's common in those (trolls) with mild delusions of grandeur, who like to imagine they have some kind of secret knowledge no one else has access to. His/her attitude and total lack of rebuttal to any of the points or questions made makes 'Badders' (yew get me fam) either a troll or an ignoramus.. Neither of which get any time from me.

I'd have to agree. I think I've been polite and respectful yet badders 'knows what sort of person I am'. Yeah right.