Cream of the Crop - February 2015

Joolz

332 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gotta be the nice hash piece! Oxidised beautifully, and looks like it cuts like butter.

Haven't I seen that pic before though?

Gotta be the nice hash piece! Oxidised beautifully, and looks like it cuts like butter.

Haven't I seen that pic before though?

Maybe somewhere in my hash thread. Other than that it could be one of any similar pics of other hash I've posted recently.

It does tend to look a bit samey run to run...

• Like 2

i had to go for "HazyDaze - No Name" just because the bud reminded me of the elephant man. decent hash tho we should have a hash cream of the crop, and one for flowers :)

• Like 1

Poor fella's gonna win some seeds for the plant he entered already. :lol:

Is there some kind of protocol to avoid this happening?

Not that it's such a terrible thing! :D

It was close with Darwins or funki hash in the end went with the hash, but all the pics get me semi so bravo to you all

• Like 1

Thank you for voting guy's .

I'm well chuffed.. :toot: :toot:

That's 3 packs of no name ill have in the stash... ;)

Not complaining. But damn. Why couldn't it have been psychosister. The only ugorg var I haven't got in ma stash.. lol

That's cool. No name is lovely and more than welcome into the little bean community I have building and building.. lol

Cheers guy's. .

:yep:

• Like 3