Cream of the Crop - February 2015

Joolz

332 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All look Mmmmmmm but went for the hash, looks well tasty. You could enter that in The Great British Bake off.

lol.

You wouldn't believe how many people relate my hash to food, one friend said it looked like a nice bit of meat, another swore it was a jaffa cake, another insisted it was the best parkin he'd ever seen, my wife says its the best looking but most disgusting smelling toffee penny before it's cut open.

I don't see it personally. It makes me hungry when I've smoked it but that's a different thing.

I did try eating some once but I just went to sleep after about an hour, I also tried dissolving it in a cup of tea, that just made me spin out and I threw my second whitey ever.

Moral of this story I just aint built for eating it.

:oldtoker:

• Like 7

Vince. Just looks like it's sticky and potent!

The rest are all great too, some nice bud to leaf ratios there

Hi all,

It is always hard choosing one pic...that No Name gets my vote, it looks gorgeous and well flushed...;)

Good luck everyone.

Best vibes!

• Like 1

Good effort everyone the standard gets ever higher.

Thanks for sharing your fantastic pics. ck gets

My vote though Jack. :toot:

I've had to look at all the entrants at least 5 times but funkimunky that sure is nice looking hashish so you get my vote although everybody's a winner in my eyes !!!

I think if Darwin was a little more creative with his photography I think his Smottie bud would of looked ace !

is there any chance i can swap my picture ? ive got a much better picture now the plant is ripe.

jon.

• Like 1