Easy dinafem hash makin.

bigbadbillybob

@@Dinafem-Mark

Do you press your sift? I've got some pressed and unpressed but I can't decide which I prefer...

I used to press my hash all the time but after learning a few nee techniques like carding I tend to leave mine unpressed as it is easier to work with imo :)

Which do you think is best

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Good effort Billy bob.

For those who are looking for a complete step by step guide might i be so bold as to suggest this thread,

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=351170&page=2#entry4095378

Exactly the same method Billy used but without the expense of bubble bags and a few extra pics..

@@Dodgee thank you kindly sir

All the best

D-M..

Fair play Dodgee, had a look, and yep, hands up, yours is much easier to follow.

Same idea really minus the bubble bag.

I had thought that someone would have posted this before, and had not meant my own efort to be any sort of guide, just a demonstation of the way i did it..

Im off to finish off this hash, thanks for the link.

No worries man, Thanx for posting this thread, it's prompted me to have another snoop for co2 suppliers, which has turned up some promising leads!

I'll verify the info then post it up for those interested.

Top effort Billy, and thanks for the kick up the arse!

I used to press my hash all the time but after learning a few nee techniques like carding I tend to leave mine unpressed as it is easier to work with imo :)

Which do you think is best

All the best

D-M..

I've just hand pressed the rest of my sift from the Strwb Amnesia and I've got a bloody blister on the palm of my hand ffs. But I think I prefer it pressed when smoked in my pipe. I think I might by some bubble bags, I'm starting to get into hash...

• Like 1

I've just hand pressed the rest of my sift from the Strwb Amnesia and I've got a bloody blister on the palm of my hand ffs. But I think I prefer it pressed when smoked in my pipe. I think I might by some bubble bags, I'm starting to get into hash...

They are a great investment ive had mine for a good few years with excellent results :). I agree when smoked in a pipe pressed hash works very well but I use a e nail which works better in my experience with unpressed hash preferably dry sift or small lumps of bubble :bong:

Whats the sa hash like and could you share any pictures? .

Thank you guys for getting this thread back on track and we at dinafem would like to see more of you guys hash making :)

All the best

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

Fair play Dodgee, had a look, and yep, hands up, yours is much easier to follow.

Same idea really minus the bubble bag.

I had thought that someone would have posted this before, and had not meant my own efort to be any sort of guide, just a demonstation of the way i did it..

Im off to finish off this hash, thanks for the link.

Enjoy your hash and thank you for sharing. I was thinking about making some dry ice hash but found it hard to source the dry ice. Never thought about the fire extinguisher lol.

All the best

D-M..

i prefer hash pressed by filling a glass bottle with no markings on, with hot water and rolling it over the trichs in a food grade polythene bag so the trichomes bond together creating hashish. Used to take ages pressing with my fingers and hands, or putting it in my shoe and going for a walk. I prefer the taste and the stone. I just use a glass pipe to smoke it.

Never tried dry ice hash though. @@bigbadbillybob does dry ice hash keep the terpenes more like dry sift, rather than with ice/water extraction. Which seams to lose a bit more of the flavour.

• Like 3

Rather off topic but if anyone uses bubble bags and finds them getting clogged up after a few runs just pour some acetone into a shallow dish/plate and gently dip the bottom of the bubble bag into the acetone, move it about a bit, and your bubble bag will come up like new.

Don't discard the acetone, just put it to one side and let it evaporate which will probably take no more than an hour then you have some tasty oil to boot ;)

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark

The SA hash is lovely, really tasty and quite head buzzy and energetic but can make you easily side-tracked.

Here's a pic, I over sifted it a bit so it's not as pure as it could be and a bit green...

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark

The SA hash is lovely, really tasty and quite head buzzy and energetic but can make you easily side-tracked.

Here's a pic, I over sifted it a bit so it's not as pure as it could be and a bit green...

Thank you for sharing we love to see any extracts that have been made from our strains :)

All the best

D-M..

i prefer hash pressed by filling a glass bottle with no markings on, with hot water and rolling it over the trichs in a food grade polythene bag so the trichomes bond together creating hashish. Used to take ages pressing with my fingers and hands, or putting it in my shoe and going for a walk. I prefer the taste and the stone. I just use a glass pipe to smoke it.

Never tried dry ice hash though. @@bigbadbillybob does dry ice hash keep the terpenes more like dry sift, rather than with ice/water extraction. Which seams to lose a bit more of the flavour.

sorry bud, but ive never smoked the two two methods to compare, but the dry ice method comes out with very little moisture, and tastes lovely.

ive not done the wet extraction way.