Easy dinafem hash makin.

bigbadbillybob

This has probably been on here before, but i thought i would share it, as Mark asked me to.
So you wanna make some hash?
Of course you do, we all love a bit of hash, and once you have done this, you will never dump those sugar leaves again.

Aw , but Billy, its a messy bastard of a job, all that ice, getting arm cramp from stirring it, water everywhere blah blah blah.

fear not, there is no water involved, or ice.
Now im a cheapskate, so i am only usin the 160 micron bag,, but if you are a connoseur, or have alot of time on your hands you can use all of them.
So first up i nicked a fire extinguisher from work, from a buildiing thats bein demolished, im not that heartless that id watch epople burn for the sake of a bit of hash.
It has to be a Co2 one, the kind with the horn oooer.

First up empty the fire extinguisher into a pillow case, and you will find a large supply of dry ice in it. BE CAREFULL< this STUFF CAN BURN YOU..e

Next take a carrier bag of sugar leaf trim from the freezer, where you have kept it for the last week. If your freezer is like mine, the fridge above it will be hummin of weed, so.just crush it up a bit, and empty it into your bubble bag

Dont be a doofus like me and not check the size of bags you are ordering. get the 5 gallon ones, NOT the 1 gallon ones.

Edit for the hard of thinking:-: Put weed and dry ice in the bubble bag. Use a large spoon to put the ice in.

Shake the bag over a clean flat shiny surface, like a glass table, till you get a groovy 70's disco dry ice effect over the table as the dry ice pours over it, leaving the trichs behind.

Feel free to sing ABBA or some jackson 5 if it helps. I went with Boogie wonderland myself.

After approximately 5-10 minutes, you will end up with a nice pile of hash, like this below.

Scrape it up with a credit card, and put it somewhere safe, till your hash press turns up from fleabay.

Jobs a goodum.

Next

Edited by distracted
remove offsite hosted pics
  • Like 2

Not best explained. when do you add the dry ice to the trim. you seam to have jumped from tip trim into bag not saying any more about ice. not picking holes just think need more steps

Tell you what, if you cant figure out when to add the ice to the trim, i dont think making hash is for you. Its fairly obvious you add the dry ice to the trim, and it says later that the dry ice spills out the bottom of the bag, so how do you suppose it got there? telekenisis,

and yes, you are picking holes, and its because i upset your favourite seedbank by putting up an HONEST report.of one of thier strains, so i will ignore pointless comments like that., so take your axe elsewhere to grind, im not interested.

If you think it needs more steps, then you could always put up your own method. Feel free.

Sorry if it doesnt meet your high standards, but im fairly sure most people will get the idea.

Trim was dried before put in freezer, It maybe could have been dried a bit more, but the end product looks fine to me.

Edited by bigbadbillybob

Tell you what, if you cant figure out when to add the ice to the trim, i dont think making hash is for you. Its fairly obvious you add the dry ice to the trim, and it says later that the dry ice spills out the bottom of the bag, so how do you suppose it got there? telekenisis,

and yes, you are picking holes, and its because i upset your favourite seedbank by putting up an HONEST report.of one of thier strains, so i will ignore pointless comments like that., so take your axe elsewhere to grind, im not interested.

If you think it needs more steps, then you could always put up your own method. Feel free.

Sorry if it doesnt meet your high standards, but im fairly sure most people will get the idea.

Trim was dried before put in freezer, It maybe could have been dried a bit more, but the end product looks fine to me.

LMFAO

Did I hit a soft spot. I have made plenty of hash and bubble so not an issue for myself.

But as You post a How to for people to follow. Maybe take into account that some people that would like to try need all the steps.

Not picking holes just trying to help others in understanding your method and how you did it.

I will say great idea and method but not very well set out for a noob to follow.

Also I don't care what you say about any seed bank mate. You have your own agenda or Freedom of speech so im not one to slag you off for anything you say. Just my opinion on that grow you did was different.

Hope you have a better day.

Ps hears one i did Blue peter style

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=334528

Edited by Dirtyhabits
  • Like 2

Mate, no need to be a prick. If you are going to put up a guide then you should expect people to ask questions.

• Like 1

i have no objections to valid questions,

And im not being a prick, a bit sarcastic yes, but FFS askin stuff like when do you add the ice to the weed,?................ come on.......

I admit it could have been dried a bit more,

Bottom line is that the end product works, and is very smokable.

The guide was never intended for noobs, i posted it because dinafem Mark commented that he would be interested in how i did it.

If any others can make use of it fine,

Maybe i shouldntn have bothered eh?

Oh and im havin a fine day blazin hash, thanks for askin dirtyhabits

Edited by bigbadbillybob

I admit it could have been dried a bit more,

The guide was never intended for noobs, i posted it because dinafem Mark commented that he would be interested in how i did it.

If any others can make use of it fine,

Maybe i shouldntn have bothered eh?

Now way, you should hve bothered. Maybe you just should have responded a bit better to the questions.

• Like 2

no offence mate but it is a pretty shite step by step guide

e2a- not a bad method just needs put into better detail

Edited by jfly

And im not being a prick, a bit sarcastic yes, but FFS askin stuff like when do you add the ice to the weed,?................ come on.......

I asked a very valid Question. You cant post a How to that does not show How to !

And sorry yes you where being a prick as it was Me that asked the questions because you still take offence that I Questioned your so called honest opinion of a Sweet Seed grow you did.

I even said in my post your idea and method was great just not well explained.

no offence mate but it is a pretty shite step by step guide

e2a- not a bad method just needs put into better detail

I wont bother doin any more then. No offence, none taken

HAve an admin remove it, then you lot can go troll someone else.

And dirtyhabits, you need to chop when they are more amber, . So called honest report? So what are you sayin? that im a liar now am i.

Ive my own agenda the only agenda i have is gettin stoned.

Edited by bigbadbillybob

I wont bother doin any more then. No offence, none taken

HAve an admin remove it, then you lot can go troll someone else.

And dirtyhabits, g-f-y

If you think this is Trolling then you in wrong place mate.

When i posted my first reply to this thred i had no idea it was you until you Said "its because i upset your favourite seedbank by putting up an HONEST report.of one of thier strains"

Look at my post , I also said that your idea and method was good .. but you keep missing that complement.

I give up

If i could G-F-M i would never leave the house.

• Like 1

Thank you for putting this dry ice extraction up it just shows newer growers what they can do with there left over trim.

Can I ask was this fresh frozen trim or did you dry your trim then freeze it?.

Nice end result and thank you for sharing :)

All the best

D-M..

Edited by distracted
  • Like 1